You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

28 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Ridiculous.

IMG_0766.jpeg

If they're insisting on fractions of inches for offside, then why are free kicks and throw ins taken from seemingly arbitrary positions to where they occurred?

These PGMOL fucks started this, they'll end the game completely with their over officiousness,

He's doing a great job for sure

Girona are ace to watch in La Liga.  Easily play the best football in Spain.  Just a shame they are part of the Cheat Inc Group. Madrid spawned another win with injury time winner.  Wierd team, they rarely look very good  footballing team but are very efficient and score a lot goals from crosses & set pieces.

Speaking of La Liga, Bellingham specifically. Can put whatever stock in this as wanted but I find this at least a bit interesting; the statistical profiles on fbref that are most similar to Bellingham are the 3 midfielders we bought instead of him, and Elliott.

Screenshot_20240121-194402_Chrome.jpg

8 hours ago, Mudface said:

If they're insisting on fractions of inches for offside, then why are free kicks and throw ins taken from seemingly arbitrary positions to where they occurred?

These PGMOL fucks started this, they'll end the game completely with their over officiousness,

Toney moved the ball twice before the kick was taken. Forest's keeper should've adjusted but it doesn't make it better that it was allowed to stand.

15 hours ago, Pete said:

Looks like a Ken doll. 

Doesn't seem to matter what I do
I'm always number two
No one knows how hard I tried, oh-oh, I
I have feelings that I can't explain
Drivin' me insane
All my life, been so polite
But I'll sleep alone tonight

'Cause I'm just Ken, anywhere else I'd be a ten

8 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Speaking of La Liga, Bellingham specifically. Can put whatever stock in this as wanted but I find this at least a bit interesting; the statistical profiles on fbref that are most similar to Bellingham are the 3 midfielders we bought instead of him, and Elliott.

Screenshot_20240121-194402_Chrome.jpg

What I’m taking from this - we have to go all in for Teddy Teuma this summer.

4 hours ago, Anubis said:

Puts a new spin on footballers sex videos.

If footballers need any guidance on how to treat animals then a safe rule of thumb is to stay equidistant on the spectrum between Tavares and Zouma, never deviate too far left or right just tread that centre ground.