You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brighton (A) Premier League - 14/1/23 - 15:00

Bjornebye

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

That they might have some fresh ideas. Like dropping the defensive line back for a start. If we can't run don't make it so we constantlty have to run, for example. 

We are playing deeper, but having 3 training cones in midfield and kids as backup means it ain't working.  If klopp is responsible for us having this midfield and backup then he deserves to be strung up, flogged whatever, however I'm not convinced he wouldn't be out there buying the players need to rectify if he could.

Henderson should've been fucked off years ago,  around when we let Lallana go. Keeping shit like him and Milner on high wages is what's prevented us from adding quality to the midfield...and to compound it when we did add someone it's another one who spends all game chasing shadows, Thiago.

No idea wtf has happened to Fabinho. 

5 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

you’re one of the worst cunts on here. You’re only here on the wind up. A proper CUNT. You’re an absolute fucking black belt cunt. Top of the pile. You cunt. Even when things are good you’re on the wind up. Fuck off, you fucking woolyback twat

Would you like a smint?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

And replace him with who?

He deserves to be backed in the summer with a few midfielders and to go again. If it's still all going tits up, then maybe it's time to move on for both parties involved.

I'd bring in an entirely new squad of players before I fired Klopp over the results so far this season. I think the man should be allowed to have one bad year without people wanting his head but I appreciate that's just not the way of the football world.

• Upvote 2

Losing Klopp would be a disaster, we'd be back to the pre Klopp mediocrity on a permanent basis. We've failed to refresh the whole squad since 2019 beyond our forward line. Write off the season and accept this is the end of a generational great team. Rebuild starting in this window and the summer. That's wholly dependent on having owners who'll support this rather than looking for an exit. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, clangers said:

Losing Klopp would be a disaster, we'd be back to the pre Klopp mediocrity on a permanent basis. We've failed to refresh the whole squad since 2019 beyond our forward line. Write off the season and accept this is the end of generational great team. Rebuild starting in this window and the summer. That's wholly dependent on having owners who'll support this rather than looking for an exit. 

I spot a flaw in your plan there.

It's a poor performance by a team effectively playing with 1 striker, low on confidence and several players not performing at the level of previous seasons.

Despite that some of the comments on here, fuck me, if they'd been in the Attaturk at half time 3-0 down, would have joined those 2 lads who fucked off out the stadium.