You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brighton (A) Premier League - 14/1/23 - 15:00

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

We've got to spend money before this window closes, no excuse now.

FSG don't need excuses. They just need to keep quiet, keep their distance and hope enough people keep looking in the wrong direction towards Klopp.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, niallers said:

We're also missing Diaz nunez jota and virgil badly. We're toothless up top so teams can press us at will knowing we can't score. 

We're chronic besides that but those players would at least help. 

Still not sure on nunez, never seen a forward who can miss more than he hits, regardless of age.

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Echoes of Watford 1970 when Shanks ripped it up and started again , Klopp has to take his share of criticism no doubt but calling for his head fucking behave yourselves 

Not sure how many are calling for him to go, but it looks possible he might want out himself. Something's definitely off.

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Echoes of Watford 1970 when Shanks ripped it up and started again , Klopp has to take his share of criticism no doubt but calling for his head fucking behave yourselves 

Said that in a post before, I'm not old enough to remember it (in fact I wasn't born) but my stepdad was there that day and he was saying last week that it's a very similar scenario to now.

• Like 1

Just now, niallers said:

We're also missing Diaz nunez jota and virgil badly. We're toothless up top so teams can press us at will knowing we can't score. 

We're chronic besides that but those players would at least help. 

So why are we setting up with a high press instead of locking down midfield and being tough to break down ?

22 minutes ago, Saintslfc13 said:

I'd bring in an entirely new squad of players before I fired Klopp over the results so far this season. I think the man should be allowed to have one bad year without people wanting his head but I appreciate that's just not the way of the football world.

2 bad years. 

Shit all round

Not surprised to see Klopp turned over by another shit Manager.

We get what we deserve for doing the same fucking thing week after week.  People at this club including the manager are earning huge sums of money and clearly doing fuck all and no I wouldn't sack Klopp.

Wankers.

• Upvote 1

Everybody seen this coming except Klopp. We need to close all these fucking gaps all over the pitch. What we are doing clearly 100 percent doesn't work so why not fucking change it. The worst we can achieve is something else that 100 percent doesn't work but at least it looks like somebody is doing something.

Does training consist of finger painting, making sand castles and playing hide and seek. What are we doing.

1 minute ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Seriously, is anybody truly surprised by this?

The result doesn't surprise me(Brighton hardly have the worst recent history against us and are in top form) but the I guess... manner? this has come about is absolutely disgusting, be one thing if it at least looked like the team turned up and tried but got beaten by the better team there is absolutely nothing happening anywhere on the pitch, not one player with fight in them(apart from young Doak who should have fucking started) and a total lack of cohesion/gameplan.

Im far from Klopp out but this needs to be the game that finally makes him rip it up and adapt to what we have if he believes we aren't getting any reinforcements, start working on building something back for next season. Also maybe controversially.. But as we aren't going to finish in a champs league spot this season, i'd happily take no europe at all next season, we could use a season with less games mid week I think.

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Everybody seen this coming except Klopp. We need to close all these fucking gaps all over the pitch. What we are doing clearly 100 percent doesn't work so why not fucking change it. The worst we can achieve is something else that 100 percent doesn't work but at least it looks like somebody is doing something.

Does training consist of finger painting, making sand castles and playing hide and seek. What are we doing.

You can see why Henderson always gets in the team.