You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2022 Transfer Thread

AngryOfTuebrook

So we are bringing a loan player in to cover an injury crisis and that player hasn't played any matches or pre-season games, is injured a lot, maybe injured now and will take time to acclimatise like Thiago did? 

Did they click "no" instead of yes on all of the applicable filters on the mythical database or did they just search for "Aquilani"?

2 minutes ago, Mil-ing Around said:

Neat and tidy player, good on the ball and won't shit himself in possession. Has experience of playing at the highest level so in that sense it's not a bad signing at all for us.

A loan deal though? I guess we've left it so late, I'd rather that than a panic buy we are stuck with for 3/4 years.

I've defended FSG at times but they really need to spend some money and not force us into this kind of shit. We'll get left behind pretty quickly, other teams have already caught us up 

He's not the type of player we need, but he's actually a good player, so atleast we've got someone in.

The fella from sky Italia called him a "trial signing". I'm guessing that means a loan with an option to sign. 

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Which is why I think luiz is still a possibility. Klopp has been clear we wanted someone anyway. Arthur is to help with a new problem. We've still the existing problem to resolve. 

I hope you are right, that would make sense. The more I have watched of Luiz the more I think he could be a really good player for us. 

I am not overly confident myself that they will though.