You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New IPTV Thread

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, elvis said:

Bought two ethernet adaptors for my firestick, routed a new cat5 cable from the house to my little sanctuary at the end of the garden , and both the fucking things have packed up after about 3 cunting days.

Back to hot-spotting from mobile. 

Pfft.

I bought this a couple of months ago and it's fantastic; TP Link Deco Mesh M4 system. It works perfectly, piss easy to set up and it'll sort out your garden sanctuary.

TP-Link Deco M4 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System, Up to 4000 sq ft Coverage, Qualcomm CPU, Dual-Band AC1200 with Gigabit Ports, Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa, Parent Control, Pack of 3 https://amzn.eu/d/3Uc2yMQ

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

I bought this a couple of months ago and it's fantastic; TP Link Deco Mesh M4 system. It works perfectly, piss easy to set up and it'll sort out your garden sanctuary.

TP-Link Deco M4 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System, Up to 4000 sq ft Coverage, Qualcomm CPU, Dual-Band AC1200 with Gigabit Ports, Compatible with Amazon Echo/Alexa, Parent Control, Pack of 3 https://amzn.eu/d/3Uc2yMQ

Looks cool , but bit expensive for me 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Any IPTV help appreciated. I’m fucking useless so need detail.

I’ve got my youngest a Firestick for his room but have no clue how to install a reliable IPTV service on it, with a channels guide. 

Happy to pay a subscription as long as it works.

Cheers. 

Pm'd

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m a bit fed up with all the Netflix, BT Sport and Sky sports subs (and upcoming sharing changes with kids being away from home) so have been looking to get IPTV setup on a Firestick or 2, could anyone advise on the benefits of the Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K or Fire TV Stick 4K Max for watching generally, Live sport, movies and series, or if there is a better option.

Any help appreciated and a good direction to look for an IPTV Sub, cheers. for the help.

On 08/01/2023 at 17:57, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’ve got the 4K and my boy has a 4K Max, they’re both rapid and I regularly stream full quality 4K blu-ray to them and they work great. IPTV also no issue. There’s another thread for series and all that business. 

Thanks, really appreciate that, ordered one to start.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for setting one up for IPTV and getting a paid subscription, 

Cheers.

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Absolute nonsense. Can you imagine if they tried prosecuting everyone who watches streams? The court system is already overrun. 

They’d have to build new prisons. 

20 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Absolute nonsense. Can you imagine if they tried prosecuting everyone who watches streams? The court system is already overrun. 

They’d have to build new prisons. 

and you would genuinely think they had better things to do