You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The New IPTV Thread

3 minutes ago, The Golden Eel said:

Thanks, that sounds good. What sort of money are you talking roughly for a sub? 

That really does depend, and fluctuates a lot. You can get a good enough one for something like 25 quid a year, more often it's 50, and there's a really good one a lot of people here use for 80 a year, or something like 100 for the iptv plus Plex access (movies, TV shows from netflix etc). Which when you judge it against the full pack from Sky, is pretty cheap. 

19 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

That really does depend, and fluctuates a lot. You can get a good enough one for something like 25 quid a year, more often it's 50, and there's a really good one a lot of people here use for 80 a year, or something like 100 for the iptv plus Plex access (movies, TV shows from netflix etc). Which when you judge it against the full pack from Sky, is pretty cheap. 

Sounds good, cheers for the info. And how do you know who to contact to get the sub in the first place? 

14 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You can’t receive PM’s, you big dildo. 

I've unblocked you now. 

Only kidding, my inbox was 580% full apparently. Frightening to think of all the PMs I've been missing. I wasn't really on here for a good while and I must say I did wonder how come I hadn't been flooded with PMs enquiring about my well-being and begging me to come back, but that explains it. 

In all seriousness though, this isn't something I'm looking to do imminently as I still have a contract with Sky until February, but if you could send me a PM anyway, I'd still be grateful so I can get a handle on what's involved. 

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

All good for me.

All sports feeds are being blocked by the main ISP's and their current anti block system is proving to be ineffective.

They're investigating but advising the temporary use of a VPN which I haven't got a clue how to go about.

Fingers crossed they'll sort it soon.

Luckily NavMix seems to be ok so I can cast it to my telly and watch the game on that.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright lads, been with the same provider for the past 4 years and it's been class in that time, but tonight it's gone tits up and isn't coming back. Slightly annoyed that i just renewed for another year, but more annoyed about not getting to watch the Saturday aways. Who is best to PM about contacting a new provider (new 4k firestick is best) on here and looking at getting a sub? @Captain Turdseye  ? @Raymond Duck ? Anyone??

30 minutes ago, Total Longo said:

Alright lads, been with the same provider for the past 4 years and it's been class in that time, but tonight it's gone tits up and isn't coming back. Slightly annoyed that i just renewed for another year, but more annoyed about not getting to watch the Saturday aways. Who is best to PM about contacting a new provider (new 4k firestick is best) on here and looking at getting a sub? @Captain Turdseye  ? @Raymond Duck ? Anyone??

Sent PM. Would also get details for the other one too. Both are solid, plenty will endorse and me included. 

• Upvote 1

On 16/07/2022 at 12:36, Mil-ing Around said:

I've got an IPTV subscription if anyone's interested in a cheap back up, £13 for a years sub. I've used the same one for the last year and its been spot on. Has VOD too (17,000 movies and 4000 series). Expires 16/07/2023 (i only have 1 available)

If anyone interested let me know

Cheers

Is this still a thing?

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

My android box is goosed (Won't connect to internet even with an ethernet cable). Going to get a firestick but are the more expensive ones worth the premium?

I don’t know if the ‘Max’ one has more memory but I’ve got the regular 4K one running in the living room. 

Once you put Kodi on and three or four of the OG apps you’re down to less than 1GB available. It’s no bother to clear the caches once a fortnight or whatever but there’s not much more you can fit on there because Amazon have chucked on loads of apps that you can’t delete. I’ve taken Netflix off that stick and use it through the TV remote. 

• Upvote 1