You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry Kane

Bjornebye

Where will he end up next season?   

134 members have voted

1. 1. Where will he end up next season?

Would love too have him here but obviously that isn't happening. I think he might end up at United. They desperately throw around money and I can see them doing it for Kane. Although it would make a mockery of Kane saying he wants to win things, since that won't happen with Ole's bunch of clowns (unless it's a shite trophy like the Europa League or Carabao Cup).

Rafa has experience in working with and retaining local superstars. They will get him in and lay down the law to Kane. A few goals, signs of an upward curve and all will be forgotten in 6 weeks.

10 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Interesting riposte to basic fucking facts.

So... these stupid, ridiculous, terrible things he did? What are they?

He tried to force through a move to Arsenal, fucking Arsenal!

And bit two opposition players.

Which of those don’t you think was either stupid, ridiculous or terrible?

1 hour ago, Jose Jones said:

He tried to force through a move to Arsenal, fucking Arsenal!

And bit two opposition players.

Which of those don’t you think was either stupid, ridiculous or terrible?

If you had to come into work and listen to Roggo every day you’d have done the same.

I think suarez was and is a prick. Unbelievable footballer. The whole Arsenal shit was so disrespectful at the time he belittled the club and it feels obvious he told them there was a clause. He's an incredible player and improves any team but i still and always will think he's a massive gobshite the type of guy you could never trust, who would stab you in the back and wouldn't even register any guilt for it. It doesn't make him a character he's just one of life's pricks, it works for him. Good luck to him and bad luck to those he will inevitably screw over through various points in various ways through out his life. That's just my impression of the guy. A talented fucking arsehole.

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...
On 23/05/2021 at 07:55, Bobby Hundreds said:

I think suarez was and is a prick. Unbelievable footballer. The whole Arsenal shit was so disrespectful at the time he belittled the club and it feels obvious he told them there was a clause. He's an incredible player and improves any team but i still and always will think he's a massive gobshite the type of guy you could never trust, who would stab you in the back and wouldn't even register any guilt for it. It doesn't make him a character he's just one of life's pricks, it works for him. Good luck to him and bad luck to those he will inevitably screw over through various points in various ways through out his life. That's just my impression of the guy. A talented fucking arsehole.

Yet no one that knows him as a bad thing to say about him.  A lovely guy off the pitch is the common phrase.

• Upvote 1

It’s mad how many dislikable players like Kane England have had down the years. We just seem to keep churning out cunts that make it impossible to get behind the national team. Maybe it’s the amount of money and praise heaped on players from an early age in the premier league, but the list really is endless.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

It’s mad how many dislikable players like Kane England have had down the years. We just seem to keep churning out cunts that make it impossible to get behind the national team. Maybe it’s the amount of money and praise heaped on players from an early age in the premier league, but the list really is endless.

Lost all respect for him when he swore on his child's life he had touched the ball to score a goal when even from multiple angles the ball doesn't change direction or even spin in a slightly different way.

I dont think he is a brilliant player, I think he is a good goalscorer when the team sets up to play to him but he's not elite level that the English media claim him to be.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

I don’t dislike him, I just find him really dull. He’s so robotic.

44 minutes ago, an tha said:

Never liked him since his 'you don't give me two chaaaaanthes' interview after playing us.

It wasn’t even an interview was it? Wasn’t it as they shoved a camera in his face at the final whistle when he was leaving the pitch

3 minutes ago, Belarus said:

It wasn’t even an interview was it? Wasn’t it as they shoved a camera in his face at the final whistle when he was leaving the pitch

He said it when walking off yeah - although i think he said 'two tries'.

He then in an interview came out with the two chances comment.

17 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I think this is the most likable england squad there's ever been. I usually hate most of the squad, there's not one of them who even makes me shrug now. 

• Upvote 2

He seems a bit of a tit but pretty inoffensive to me and therefore in pretty heavy company as a footballer. If the two main faults leading to hatred of him are saying you don't give him two chances and claiming a goal he shouldn't have , then it probably says more about us than him.

• Upvote 2