You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spurs (A) 28/1/21 - Premier League - 20:00

Bjornebye

It’s just sickening and depressing.  They should have had one stopgap minor centre back ready to sign on Jan 1st and another major one in the works.  It’s going to cost more money by not qualifying for the CL and the subsequent impact on following.  The idea that players wouldn’t come here because they would be benched in the future is fantasy land.  We are on top of the world and have two injury prone centre backs and another one coming back from a major injury.  Whoever we sign is going to have the opportunity to play 30-50 games a year for 2 years here.

You can see us getting to the summer with Van Dijk, Gomez and Matip being fit again and us just going with the same again next season.

12 minutes ago, an tha said:

Twatter rumoured team:

Alisson
Alexander-Arnold
Matip
Phillips
Robertson
Henderson
Thiago
Wijnaldum
Mane
Firmino
Salah

I'd actually rather see Henderson in the middle so Thiago can focus more on unlocking these cunts. They might score 3 tonight but we will score 7. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

I wasn't joking mate. 

Neither was I....

To be fair a 6th game without a win (league) and 3rd loss would be a massive kick in the bollocks and anger pretty justified.

Got a feeling it will be a draw myself, mate.

Which whilst far from ideal at least isn't a loss and maybe it will take a couple of draws to get us running again.

Gonna boil down again to centre half situation i reckon