You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

21 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Looks like a plant.

There's nothing he said there that will cost him a single vote, if anything more of the thickos will say "Lee says it like it is, don't apologise"

100%

The likes of Lee Anderson are ten a penny in the Midlands, this sort of bullshit will only make him more popular and he'll get an increased majority at the next election.

The way the Tory party are going it genuinely wouldn't surprise me to see Anderson put himself forward as the next leader after Sunak crashes and burns!

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I really don't think this'll work. It's just not where we're at.

I agree, the world has moved on, their solution is to pander to their detached and elderly core backed up by a right wing media. Demographics are ultimately against them, they've even been stupid enough to diminish their home owning core of future prospective voters. They'll undoubtedly shift to even more extreme policies. The concern is that they don't drag opposition parties with them in the process.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, clangers said:

I agree, the world has moved on, their solution is to pander to their detached and elderly core backed up by a right wing media. Demographics are ultimately against them, they've even been stupid enough to diminish their home owning core of future prospective voters. They'll undoubtedly shift to even more extreme policies. The concern is that they don't drag opposition parties with them in the process.

I also think there's more important things to worry about. If your mortgage is going up I doubt angry stories about schools not having nativity plays is going to ease your anguish.

this farage business is surely proof that this country is an absolute fucking basket case.,

apparently there was due to be an investigation but thanks for frog face and his cohorts constant cray arsing,2 people have walked and they are baying for more.

all because he lost access to an account for millionaires

its fucking insane.

• Upvote 1

Just when you think the UK can’t get any more fucked. The guy who had been wrongly imprisoned for seventeen years will be, obviously, claiming compensation.

Any settlement will included a payment to the prison services for ‘bed and board’. The rational is that he saved money whilst being banged up despite being an innocent man and that those savings should be passed back to the prison.

One guy was imprisoned wrongly for twelve years and was made to pay £125k back! 

I’m sure he’d have chosen his liberty to work, earn, pay rent, have a family etc and not be stuck in Wormwood Scrubs for his best adult years for nothing.

The fuck is wrong with this country???

• Upvote 1

On 26/07/2023 at 23:03, Arniepie said:

The Gov will look to sell off NatWest soon, we still own nearly 40% of it after the bankers and financiers nearly bankrupted the planet through sheer fucking greed and we bailed them out.

It’d be a real shame to see its value plummet before a sale so people in the know could pick up a real bargain.

I fucking hate these leeches.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The government charging the fella from Manchester for 'bed and board' whilst being wrongly imprisoned is unfortunately nothing new. Happened to one of my mates in Cardiff. They work out costs and deduct it from any compensation they award. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Sunak, why are you banging on about building houses for home ownership. What about affordable social housing, you tiny twat - the whole country, not just a London, is crying out for it.

Because the housing market bubble serves many masters in banking, land, supporters, core voting demographics, business and finance far beyond the bricks and mortor investment many people think they're actually making and he doesn't give a single fuck about anyone who isn't considered 'worthwhile' or 'successful' beyond the very narrow Tory definition of worth and success?

In Sunaks world if you can't afford to rent then you should buy the house as that would be cheaper for you and wouldn't understand why that wouldn't be a choice people can make.

I genuinely think he is that unaware and removed from financial reality.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This person is Conservative party chairman. Someone thought this person would be a good fit as Conservative party chairman. This person has a major role in British politics.

As the person who posted the clip says, sorry its GB news but I can't stop laughing.

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This person is Conservative party chairman. Someone thought this person would be a good fit as Conservative party chairman. This person has a major role in British politics.

As the person who posted the clip says, sorry its GB news but I can't stop laughing.

Pissed myself at that. That's a joke surely?

On 26/07/2023 at 12:35, Megadrive Man said:

100%

The likes of Lee Anderson are ten a penny in the Midlands, this sort of bullshit will only make him more popular and he'll get an increased majority at the next election.

The way the Tory party are going it genuinely wouldn't surprise me to see Anderson put himself forward as the next leader after Sunak crashes and burns!

F2KT3LIXsAAK2Qy.jpeg.jpg