You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

5 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Well, when you go to intensive care then are you going to be as picky about what experimental drugs they use to stop you dying? 

It’s just all so disingenuous. They’ve no fucking clue what’s going their bodies. We were all eating fucking horses for about 10 years. 

5 hours ago, Red Shift said:

I like to know what I’m putting in my body. For those of you who also like to know that, here’s a list of ingredients of the Covid  shots. 

The J&J shot looks a bit nasty to me. Rather pleased it’s not being used in Aotearoa. 

As for the mRNA itself, my only remaining question is this - where are they getting the mRNA? Is it synthesised? If so, from what? Forgive me, I’m just an ignorant dumb cunt.

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.org/HealthU/2021/01/11/a-simple-breakdown-of-the-ingredients-in-the-covid-vaccines/

It is synthesised. That is why decoding the spike protine was a huge breakthrough.

These vaccines, whilst they are new,  the concept was not just the knowlage of how to actually achieve had been lacking.

The DNA vaccine uses a piece CoVid RNA  converted to DNA then inserts DNA to weakened adenovirus that is harmless to human, this provoke the immune response. Incase someone doesn't know RNA is single stranded DNA, so you can then use the RNA code to produce DNA. 

I mean you can say stuff looks horrendous, but at end of day most will willingly expose themselves to radiation, keamotheopy etc when they have cancers. Others actually chose to inject themselves with botulinum toxin. Some ingredients of vaccines over years are bloody awful, there is alot goes in to it though for eg amount of said ingredients.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

My ego? The one ego in this conversation is saying ‘I know nothing about this, let’s let the experts sort it’

v the ego that’s saying ‘I like this person, I’ll listen to them because my taste in music makes them relevant’

You are fucking Uber stupid. 

So John Lennon was wrong back in the 70’s? Bill Shankly?  

All Chuck D did was  make a positive message to make sure people stuck together no matter where you stand. 

And you get riled by this? Yeah, it’s definitely your ego. Or your a bit racist because a black man with a powerful voice that can reverberate around the world said something positive. 

Poor little angry Rico. 

This should go to the cancel culture thread, so you can tie yourself in knots over what you pick and choose to get riled over.

30 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

So John Lennon was wrong back in the 70’s? Bill Shankly?  

All Chuck D did was  make a positive message to make sure people stuck together no matter where you stand. 

And you get riled by this? Yeah, it’s definitely your ego. Or your a bit racist because a black man with a powerful voice that can reverberate around the world said something positive. 

Poor little angry Rico. 

This should go to the cancel culture thread, so you can tie yourself in knots over what you pick and choose to get riled over.

You can add ‘riled’ to the list of words you don’t understand. 

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Hi, I’ve got a really complex issue with this nuclear power station 

Quick, phone Vanilla Ice and see what he think! 

FUCKING IDIOTS! 

Bad example. VI states in his historic 1990 number 1 smash hit Ice Ice Baby, "If there's a problem, yo, I'll solve it, check out the hook while my DJ revolves it."

He's clearly ready for the responsibility and is also willing to provide a soothing musical accompaniment while he solves the issue. 

Try harder. 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

You can add ‘riled’ to the list of words you don’t understand. 

I understand it, and if you weren’t, you wouldn’t be dropping your usual snidey little upset teenager comments in other threads about it.

All angry and irritated because a black man asked us all to get all along. And you say it’s me with the problem, you’re a funny guy Rico. 

8 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That Chuck D post is more in line with Van Morrison's latest output.

Hmm, well when you've wrote 'in fear of a black planet and Astral Weeks as those two artists have then a little leeway has probably been earned, as it'd be foolish to judge the writer of Eloner Rigby by the Frog chorus.

If we're on the subject of Rico and his little band of merry men's assertion of only putting a pen to the paper if you're an expert in that field then I refer you to the iconic Billie Holiday song Strange Fruit, originally a poem by  Jewish schoolteacher Lewis Allen who although had no direct connection to the events down south he was shocked and appalled at the news he was hearing of black men being lynced from trees in those southern states.

Holiday read the poem, assembled the finest jazz musicians America had to offer and took three weeks working on arranging the tune, melody and delivery. The song is considered to be one of, if not the most important contributions ever to the American civil rights movement. 

Both Holiday and the writer Lewis Allen also shared a love of cats, so an opportunity missed? 

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20190415-strange-fruit-the-most-shocking-song-of-all-time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not the best advert for vaccinations , Bernie Mac has been dead for 13 years 

Haha. I know yeah. One of my favourites him though. “I ain’t scared of you mother fuckers” to the New York crowd soon after the riots they had there was brilliant. I used to absolutely batter the def comedy jam dvd with him and dl hughley on it.

2 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Am I missing something but Chuck D hasn’t given any hidden messages about western medicine.

Wasn’t suggesting he had mate, just a light-hearted, throwaway comment after reading Iceman’s amusing post about Vanilla Ice. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

I understand it, and if you weren’t, you wouldn’t be dropping your usual snidey little upset teenager comments in other threads about it.

All angry and irritated because a black man asked us all to get all along. And you say it’s me with the problem, you’re a funny guy Rico. 

Oh it’s because he’s black I don’t want advice from him?   Not because he’s zero experience or qualifications in the field?  Thanks for trying to cloud this subject with nonexistent racism.  It shows you have zero other argument.  Well done.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

22 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I said something in a queue the other day.  

Bloke behind me in the Co-op with no mask on, I turned to him and said "can I BUY you a mask mate?".

He shat himself and couldn't be more apologetic, claims he forgot his mask and told me his vaccine history and probably would have told me his PIN if I asked. 

I felt bad.  Payload released on target but bad intel, I hit a school. 

Since I got out of hospital I must've been in the corner shop near me a dozen times, I've probably challenged about 10 non maskers in that time.

Every one of them, every single one turns out to be asthmatic. Not a single inhaler or blue badge in sight though.

Amazing that...

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

If we're on the subject of Rico and his little band of merry mens assertion of only putting a pen to the paper if you're an expert in that field 

I can't speak for Rico, but I wouldn't deny any non-expert's right to express an opinion (I mean, I do it often enough myself), but if their opinion is completely unfounded and rejects all expert opinion (whether that's on vaccines, climate change or the shape of the Earth) then it deserves to be treated with absolute contempt.

All people should be treated with equal respect; all opinions should not.

• Upvote 5