You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One From Each Nation Draft

Bjornebye

22 minutes ago, Elite said:

Can we please keep this topic civil.

You pair of cunts.

You wanna see the pair of tits and sex draw he sent me and Rico on whatsapp last night. Oh and some poor girls conditioner bottle or whatever it was with a deviant desertion of where he is going to put it. Cunt 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

You wanna see the pair of tits and sex draw he sent me and Rico on whatsapp last night. Oh and some poor girls conditioner bottle or whatever it was with a deviant desertion of where he is going to put it. Cunt 

Yep, he's a deviant alright.

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

You do realise Ne Moe Imya hasn’t picked an English player yet? 

Nah, mate, he's OK. He just put it in as picking Ferdinand first and then Aguero after my picks, no problem.

And I had Finnan earmarked out as a potential bargain all along but I was forced to pick him earlier than I wanted when I started to look at alternatives in case he was picked. Didn't realise that Scotland/Eire/Wales were all so devoid of decent players during this timeframe. I must be missing a few players that I'm not thinking of or something - or at least I hope so, for the sake of the drafters left to pick from there.

6 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Nah, mate, he's OK. He just put it in as picking Ferdinand first and then Aguero after my picks, no problem.

And I had Finnan earmarked out as a potential bargain all along but I was forced to pick him earlier than I wanted when I started to look at alternatives in case he was picked. Didn't realise that Scotland/Eire/Wales were all so devoid of decent players during this timeframe. I must be missing a few players that I'm not thinking of or something - or at least I hope so, for the sake of the drafters left to pick from there.

Fair enough. 

Was why why I went for Bale so early. 

There's definitely a few good Scottish midfielders out there.. Rest of the pitch becomes difficult. 1970 - 1990 would be a very strong batch for them!