You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (A) - Saturday 24 Nov 18 at 3pm

aRdja

4 hours ago, Funkasy said:

Out team has become Zlatan 

4 hours ago, aRdja said:

Trent is still not quite right.

4 hours ago, aRdja said:

Milner to come on in the second half according to Twitter

4 hours ago, Funkasy said:

Rather take Firmino off and play with 10 men. 

3 hours ago, Funkasy said:

Firmino still got problem with his eyes?

I can’t decide which of you two should take today’s title of Biggest Match Thread Blert. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I can’t decide which of you two should take today’s title of Biggest Match Thread Blert. 

It can be shared.

Great stuff

Salah continuing his scoring streak

Finally scored a free kick. for a few games it seems like it hasn't been fully decided who our best fk taker is, so they've been taking turns between TAA VVD Shaq and whoever else. They might have been trying too hard to impress.

Off the back of that it seems like trents won the bragging rights for now and will be taking more in future. 

Robbo being his usual mad dog self and creating a goalscoring chance out of sheer force of will. I love shit like this, a footballer occasionally just clenching their teeth and thinking I'm gonna fuck your shit up. Shaq does it, Oxlade does it Robbo does it.

A bit of well timed aggression can create magic. 

9 hours ago, Aventus said:

Great stuff

Salah continuing his scoring streak

Finally scored a free kick. for a few games it seems like it hasn't been fully decided who our best fk taker is, so they've been taking turns between TAA VVD Shaq and whoever else. They might have been trying too hard to impress.

Off the back of that it seems like trents won the bragging rights for now and will be taking more in future. 

Robbo being his usual mad dog self and creating a goalscoring chance out of sheer force of will. I love shit like this, a footballer occasionally just clenching their teeth and thinking I'm gonna fuck your shit up. Shaq does it, Oxlade does it Robbo does it.

A bit of well timed aggression can create magic. 

Thought Robbo was lucky not to give away a penalty,especially with how bad these officials usually are towards us but he got away with one.

I was fucking around with a shitty stream of the game at 3 o'clock this morning... because that's the way the time difference is this time of year... and it kept buffering.  Frustrating as fuck.

The only thing it kept on showing without faltering was City's goals at West Ham, while it kept freeze framing on our game at 0-0.  I eventually gave up at 65 minutes and went back to sleep, depressed.

Woke up this morning to a 3-0 win and must say I thought to myself... fuck me... for all of us "not clicking" and City running away with it etc... the fact is, we are hanging in there, with over a third of the season gone.

This actually is starting to have a sneaking 2013/14 feel about it for me... with maybe the defensive quality to, who knows, maybe, just maybe... go one better.  And then there's Salah, who is scoring again.

And all of this, while we continue to "not play well".

We won't win it on goal difference, for sure... but maybe by a point.

I wonder...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Skaro said:

I was fucking around with a shitty stream of the game at 3 o'clock this morning... because that's the way the time difference is this time of year... and it kept buffering.  Frustrating as fuck.

The only thing it kept on showing without faltering was City's goals at West Ham, while it kept freeze framing on our game at 0-0.  I eventually gave up at 65 minutes and went back to sleep, depressed.

Woke up this morning to a 3-0 win and must say I thought to myself... fuck me... for all of us "not clicking" and City running away with it etc... the fact is, we are hanging in there, with over a third of the season gone.

This actually is starting to have a sneaking 2013/14 feel about it for me... with maybe the defensive quality to, who knows, maybe, just maybe... go one better.  And then there's Salah, who is scoring again.

I wonder...

I'll have the same portion of optimism please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skaro said:

I wonder...

Yep, GD is great, but so long as the reds stay within a single result of City, a single set piece or deflected shot could render said GD utterly meaningless.