You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Champions league omens!

niallers

Like anyone is going to listen to that!

Be interesting to see if bizzies look to shut anything down/start nicking people...their hand is sort of being forced as if they don't you can bet the manc news et al will be crying again after the game...

I reckon it could be something like 3-2 to us at Anfield, which could put the tie on a St Etienne-sized dramatic knife's edge.

But then I'd fancy us on the fast counter at their place.

It's a cunt of a draw, yes, but by Christ it could be a monumental feast of football.

(Shite) banner idea: "Stuart Brennan is a grass".

The stupid twat is bragging about it now.

This is the bit that gets me...like a kid grassing to the teacher.

"But some of the fans pushing the idea began to backtrack after MEN Sport pointed out that it is illegal to let off pyrotechnics - including fireworks, flares and smoke bombs - in public, and to carry them in the vicinity of a football ground".

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-man-city-police-14434696

The stupid twat is bragging about it now.

This is the bit that gets me...like a kid grassing to the teacher.

"But some of the fans pushing the idea began to backtrack after MEN Sport pointed out that it is illegal to let off pyrotechnics - including fireworks, flares and smoke bombs - in public, and to carry them in the vicinity of a football ground".

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fans-man-city-police-14434696

Hahaha:

"Liverpool FC have been asked for comment."

Soft twat.  Reckon the whinging prick is still wound up about https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26908682

Crying bastard. Won’t make a blind bit of difference anyway. If people want to let off flares and smoke bombs outside the ground they will. The bizzies have never stopped it before. I love it personally. I think it adds to the atmosphere of these European nights. Although I don’t recall it happening to that extent when we actually won the thing in 2005. The atmosphere at Anfield for Juve in the quarters is one of the best I’ve ever experienced.

• Upvote 1

Fucking no mark upstarts masquerading as a big euro side having qualified for a few years. They will get a genuine taste of what European footballs all about when they get here. They will never have experienced an atmosphere like it.

We are European royalty. It's our competition. If we can sort our right back out and keep Sane quiet we will go through. He's the player who worries me most.

Soft twat.  Reckon the whinging prick is still wound up about https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26908682

Not sure.  They did go on to win it.

Although perhaps the fact that we were reasonably clearly the better side from the turn of 2013 until the end of the '13/14 season - without the oily palms - might have stuck in their craw.

Not sure.  They did go on to win it.

Although perhaps the fact that we were reasonably clearly the better side from the turn of 2013 until the end of the '13/14 season - without the oily palms - might have stuck in their craw.

I was sure we were going to win it after that result.

We really didn't need the bus greeting stuff plastered all over the internet. Everyone knows the score. We all would have been there anyway. All it's done is cause unneeded attention to it all. All eyes will be on this now. And all it will take is one or two idiots to get carried away by throwing drinks bottles or beer cans at the Man City coach and us Liverpool fans will be portrayed as villains again.

Still, the guy who put the flyer up on twitter probably gained a good few followers from it, so it's all good.

Oh but they’ve been to Celtic and Feyenoord in the past few years...

They really have no idea, do they?

To be fair it seems to be mainly this Brennan beaut who is stirring it all up/crying...my manc mate hasn't got a good word for him....Talking to him earlier he had this to say.

"Ooh John Aldridge has said this....

1. Aldridge has done more for the game then you show some respect

2. Of course ex Liverpool players are going to bog their team up, just like ex city players will big us up

Brennan is a weasel - I use a really good FB forum called MCFC just sayin. It’s the best forum for blues. Brennan has actually been banned from that site!! And no one on just sayin gives that much of a shit about this meet the bus plan - focus is more on getting the atmosphere going at ours"

Shit-stirring little bitch. Because of him, there has been some really vile posts and tweets about Liverpool, scousers and Hillsborough on the internet over the past 4-5 days.

Shit-stirring little bitch. Because of him, there has been some really vile posts and tweets about Liverpool, scousers and Hillsborough on the internet over the past 4-5 days.

The pricks out there have fed and will feed on that kind of shite.

Fuck him and them