You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ‘Buy Nabil Fekir’ Campaign

I'd forgotten about the Remy business. Failed a medical with us, signed for Chelsea instead, then won the league. This is shaping up to be an equally proud moment in the history of Liverpool FC's medical staff.

without checking I thought Remy hardly played for Chelsea when he went to them mostly due to injury.

The President of the French FA says he spoke to Fekir today, that the player was in good spirits, that he passed his medical and that he thinks the transfer will happen. 

http://www.olympique-et-lyonnais.com/ol-mercato-noel-le-gret-confirme-que-nabil-fekir-a-passe-sa-visite-medicale-a-clairefontaine,153014.html

He's also implying that the reason for the delay is that we're trying to lower the price because of his injury history. 

The President of the French FA says he spoke to Fekir today, that the player was in good spirits, that he passed his medical and that he thinks the transfer will happen.

http://www.olympique-et-lyonnais.com/ol-mercato-noel-le-gret-confirme-que-nabil-fekir-a-passe-sa-visite-medicale-a-clairefontaine,153014.html

He's also implying that the reason for the delay is that we're trying to lower the price because of his injury history.

Proper ITK that. Seems like the medical went well. He's hinting towards some financial issues being worked on before the deal can go through.

Good feelings.

Again, I’ve got no problem with that as long as we’ve got other targets should it all go tits up.

I’m not sure I even want us to sign him now. It sounds like his leg could fall off at any minute.

Either we tried to knock a few quid off or aulas realised that 52 million is fuck all for nabil.

Still think he will sign but could go on a few weeks. Just want it done so i can go all mental on oblak or allison and why john isn't spending more money

Kristian Walsh’s profile pic

He was just some RAWK bully a few years back, look at him now, blue tick and pretending to be important, fuck me.

Two smilies on one page?

Shut the site Dave, there's no coming back from this.

• Upvote 1

Linda Pizzuti HenryVerified account @Linda_Pizzuti 1h1 hour ago

Congratulations to the @GlobeSpotlight team on receiving the Champions for Justice Award from @DiscoveringJust https://instagram.com/p/BjysxxpjyDS/ DfP8_w8XkAAlCbb.jpg

39 replies 11 retweets 124 likes

Just here for the Announce Fekir replies...

2 replies 17 retweets 206 likes

Same.

96 replies 547 retweets 2,026 likes

Would eat your ass Linda

15 replies 15 retweets 82 likes

Replying to @SaIahesque @Linda_Pizzuti and

Thats a bit over the top maybe

I'm hearing El Rojo's heard Kristian Walsh doesn't know what the hold up is.

I'm hearing that Babb'sBurstNad has heard about what El Rojo has heard about, that El Rojo has heard from Kristian Walsh - when asked specificially what the hold up was - that the deal is/was done and that she doesn't know what the hold up was.

Blimey.

I reckon they've realised that if they sign a second player so quickly that the whole summer will be spent with the fans pressuring them into buying more players. Fuck that, they want us to know that money doesn't grow on trees.