You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 97

Anubis

1 hour ago, lifetime fan said:

What I don’t get is we don’t even have a rivalry with the cunts. 

What’s so difficult about shutting the fuck

up for 60 seconds? 

Like their success the rivalry is manufactured and totally fake and all from them. 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I spotted that amongst the flags and scarves on the telly last night.

Proper football fans and decent human beings are not something we see very often these days.

My respect and appreciation to them for a simple show of solidarity that means more to us as Liverpool fans than they probably realise.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Great that, touching. 

It just amazes me how so many fans see it as a stick to try and beat us with. Surely any right minded person can see that could have been fans of any club. 

And also that people dying, from any club, is not a thing that normal people celebrate.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
57 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Said before on here that I swapped my ground ticket for the stand the night before which is no different to Forest being given the opposite end, there but for the grace of God.

Fuck anyone who isn't us.

My wife's cousin was asking everyone around him if they'd swap a Leppings Lane ticket for his stand ticket. He had no takers. You look at his daughters today and think: sliding doors.

• Upvote 2

David Squires' latest piece is truly exceptional in how it captures the impact of Hillsborough on so many. To those culpable for their inexplicable negligence, subsequent cover-up and deliberate vilification of the innocent after that fateful day in 1989, look at what you did, and look at what your actions continue to do.