You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp Kopped.

thompsonsnose

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-liverpool-boss-brendan-rodgers-7299404

I see no ones mentioned Rodgers comments today, when he was sacked he invited Klopp round his house to give him advice about the team and club.Another example of what a classy man he is, hopefully we don't have to have years of failure for fans to recognise he done a good job and for them to show him some respect.

Why would he take advice from a fucking clueless no mark cunt who went around buying players shit ones I might add and didn't even know how to play them.  I didn't think any Manager of ours would top Hodgson but fair play to the prick he managed it.

• Upvote 1

Jurgen Klopp, champions league finalist, German League winner....taking advice from the man whose sole achievement in the game is finishing 3rd in the second tier of English football.

Tempted to neg this hyperbolic revisionism. 2013/14 was the last time I enjoyed football. Don't take that away from me!
  • Upvote 2

I'll be honest, I'm so fed up now that I have literally no idea if Klopp will turn us round. His record at Dortmund would indicate that he will. Surely,  though he can see that Moreno is a complete fuckup with a stupid haircut or that Lallana is a cowardly nivea covered prick. If Smith, Stewart or Texeria can't get a game now, they never will.

My son watches a lot of Bundesliga. He loves Dortmund but he reckons Klopp's acting just like he did in his last season there. They had a horrific scoring record with an immobile striker who just didn't suit their style. He had complete faith in his players and wouldn't change them no matter how bad there form is.

I just hope he hasn't come back to soon.

I'll be honest, I'm so fed up now that I have literally no idea if Klopp will turn us round. His record at Dortmund would indicate that he will. Surely,  though he can see that Moreno is a complete fuckup with a stupid haircut or that Lallana is a cowardly nivea covered prick. If Smith, Stewart or Texeria can't get a game now, they never will.

My son watches a lot of Bundesliga. He loves Dortmund but he reckons Klopp's acting just like he did in his last season there. They had a horrific scoring record with an immobile striker who just didn't suit their style. He had complete faith in his players and wouldn't change them no matter how bad there form is.

I just hope he hasn't come back to soon.

Dortmund were decimated with injuries for the first half of last season. After the winter break he got players back and they went on a great run.

I don't know why people keep telling me to stop talk about Rodgers when I only reply to what people are saying.I couldn't disagree with you anymore that he's twisting the knife, he's been a lot more respectful then I expected after the treatment he got and not many managers would have acted the same way.

I'll admit I had doubts when he was saying he still supports LFC etc and thought he was just being respectful but after hearing he was trying to help out the man that replaced him that shows the club is in his heart.

No mate it is you that is twisting the knife,it seems to me that you would love Klopp to fail,I hated it when Rafa went and was replaced by Hodgson but I didn't go banging on about it for ever.
  • Upvote 1

No mate it is you that is twisting the knife,it seems to me that you would love Klopp to fail,I hated it when Rafa went and was replaced by Hodgson but I didn't go banging on about it for ever.

Save it mate. Think the lad gets too much access to the Internet and his meds. Brendan flew over the Cuckoos nest.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/former-liverpool-boss-brendan-rodgers-7299404

I see no ones mentioned Rodgers comments today, when he was sacked he invited Klopp round his house to give him advice about the team and club.Another example of what a classy man he is, hopefully we don't have to have years of failure for fans to recognise he done a good job and for them to show him some respect.

Classy people win trophies.

Im so thrilled at Klopps stanky yellow teeth I would lick them all.

I don't know why people keep telling me to stop talk about Rodgers when I only reply to what people are saying.I couldn't disagree with you anymore that he's twisting the knife, he's been a lot more respectful then I expected after the treatment he got and not many managers would have acted the same way.

I'll admit I had doubts when he was saying he still supports LFC etc and thought he was just being respectful but after hearing he was trying to help out the man that replaced him that shows the club is in his heart.

He doesnt support liverpool mate. Haha

He doesnt support liverpool mate. Haha

It's all gone a bit frothy because Klopp's not Top of the Pops. But it's only because he's shite with Rodgers' players. There's no shame in that. So was the dude who sanctioned buying them. No one can make these fuckers work. When Klopp gets his own players in he can do his thing. 

http://www.beinsports.com/en/premier-league/video/brendan-rodgers-talking-about-klopp/190329

Jurgen Klopp the man who came in to a new team and a new league was offered any advice if he needed it by the man who knew everything about the job he was taking.

Not many managers would do that after they were sacked and it shows without doubt that Rodgers cares about the club and wants us to do well.

Ugh..

• Upvote 1

I think someone referenced the present as being like the first Benitez season - some pretty woeful league performances were masked by Istanbul. However, Benitez had his own lads in Alonso and Garcia in from the start. He also had Steven Gerrard, Sami Hyypia and Jamie Carragher in their prime and solid leaders like Hamann and good pros like Finnan.

Klopp couldn't have been dealt a worse hand by comparison. An unbalanced group of players with not one leader among them.

However, I can't for the life of me understand why he didn't insist on at least one top class player in ANY position this window just to begin his own rebuilding.

If I had a criticism of him tactically, it would be that he hasn't arranged our limited resources better around exploiting Benteke's limited - but occasionally effective - abilities. We all know he'll be gone in the summer, but he can score goals when the conditions are right, unlike just about the rest of his similarly underachieving team-mates.

This is nothing like Benitez's first season. He was left some top class players and in the Champions league. We have no top class players and we're scraping around in the UEFA. Let's hope this isn't like Benitez's Liverpool career - he peaked in his first season and ended up presiding over a massive shitfest in his last season. If this is the best we're going to get from Klopp I'm going to fuck this off and follow 3 day eventing.

You did mate. I was agreeing with you and disagreeing with whoever put the original argument. I am on a train hemmed in by some fat lass with wandering thighs so I'm not in the best frame of mind

Just be gentle with her, go softly.  And stop irritating people.