You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Middle Class Generalisation Thread

Section_31

I'm pleasant to them all, I even took some carrots and a cauli round to one on Saturday (granted in an effort to piss off the bloke who hates me but he couldn't know that).

What I don't want is to be mates with them, they are dull.

I think you could safely say we've got all the bases covered in our small corner of suburbia

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Ferrari boy and M3 bloke now live next door to each other. Last week M3 man had decals put on his car, turning into something that looks like a child's toy. I've just driven back after swimming and the Ferrari is having decals applied. It's fucking weird.

• Upvote 1

Or having to go to church just so your kid can go to the school when they are older.

Not started yet but it's coming. And I'm not happy about it.

My brother turned up to church almost every Sunday morning pissed out his tree trying to not fall asleep or throw up for two years and they still didn't get my neice into the local catholic primary.

• Upvote 1

My brother turned up to church almost every Sunday morning pissed out his tree trying to not fall asleep or throw up for two years and they still didn't get my neice into the local catholic primary.

Might start taking some DMT just as the mass begins. Then have a spliff and create a big fuck off debate about it all.

Surely that can only help Skids Jr.

There's a couple in our road who actually compete with each other. When one gets a new car the other gets one a few weeks later, quite amazing.

These two are proper weird, a couple of weeks ago one had a Tesla on test drive, within 2 days the other had an X5 hybrid on test drive.

I have to ask my 3 year old daughter everyone's names as I can't be arsed to remember them. Playing 'competitive cars' is not something I'll be indulging in.

One of the wife's best mates is from Widnes, she married some guy a few years older than her who has a decent job in banking/finance, I don't care what anyone says but she is with him for the money, the guy is boring and a borderline alcoholic, anyway they moved somewhere like Hertfordshire a few years back because of his job,had a kid (Charles, not and never Charlie) and have recently moved back and she has donned this posh accent and looks down her nose at everything and tells everyone they're looking for property with grounds in "Cheshire". It's amazing, at first the wife didn't like me taking the piss but I think she has now cottoned on.