You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Middle Class Generalisation Thread

Section_31

Good luck to him. No kids, working hard and spending his money on shit he wants, can't fault him really.

As for owning a Ferrari 'with a house like that' it's just different priorities.  I'd probably do the same in his situation, I mean it hardly looks like a shithole to me and if he's happy with it, why not stay there and spend his spare cash on something that gives him pleasure rather than endlessly grinding his way up the housing ladder just because it's the expected thing.

Oh and M3 guy is fucked completely.  I give it six months before he's found wandering down the middle of the street at 3am in a distressed state swigging from a bottle of Aldi vodka.

Robo nails it. If I was on my own I'd have a smaller house with no garden to fucking mow. A flat, probably.

And I'd spend the difference on whores and cars because I don't drink or do drugs any more.

Does the M3 guy have children?

I think he will hide behind the child minding/nursery fees if this is the case.

'If wasn't paying x amount for the kids *insert costly activity* then I might have something similar'

PR Battle won

He's got 2 kids, a dog, a jet ski and a speedboat. He has the boat at Sale water park but it was on his drive last year when we had those terrible storms and rain, I made a joke about pinching it if the rain got worse, he didn't laugh and has looked at me funny since.

• Upvote 1

He's got 2 kids, a dog, a jet ski and a speedboat. He has the boat at Sale water park but it was on his drive last year when we had those terrible storms and rain, I made a joke about pinching it if the rain got worse, he didn't laugh and has looked at me funny since.

Sounds like he's in a purgatory of his own making. The proper cunt.

bullseye-speedboat.jpg

• Upvote 2

Bad chav

Scientific fact that jet ski owners are vermin and bad chavs

It's all over as far as I am concerned.

This could be the tipping point.  I want to pack everything in and go and live on my own in a shack in the woods.  With nobody near me.  Nobody to annoy me or make me want to smash my head against a brick wall.

I just went down to pick my lad up from footy.  On the next pitch there was a coach taking his team of little 6 year olds through how to pass.  I thought I heard him say, "Ok, Troy, D'artagnan is free, so try to pass to him."

I stopped in my tracks and turned to watch.  Surely I misheard.  Please, please, please, Lord, let me have misheard...

Sure enough, the other kids were calling "D'artagnan! D'artagnan!" when this little kid had the ball.

I am not joking.

I feel like packing everything in and dropping out of modern society, going to live somewhere away from it all, anywhere.  Anywhere where a kid isn't called D'artagnan without reproach.  I hate this world.

No he wasn't French, no it wasn't a joke, no there is not even the slightest glimmer of hope.  It's over.

I feel sick.

D'artagnan.

• Upvote 1

It's all over as far as I am concerned.

This could be the tipping point.  I want to pack everything in and go and live on my own in a shack in the woods.  With nobody near me.  Nobody to annoy me or make me want to smash my head against a brick wall.

I just went down to pick my lad up from footy.  On the next pitch there was a coach taking his team of little 6 year olds through how to pass.  I thought I heard him say, "Ok, Troy, D'artagnan is free, so try to pass to him."

I stopped in my tracks and turned to watch.  Surely I misheard.  Please, please, please, Lord, let me have misheard...

Sure enough, the other kids were calling "D'artagnan! D'artagnan!" when this little kid had the ball.

I am not joking.

I feel like packing everything in and dropping out of modern society, going to live somewhere away from it all, anywhere.  Anywhere where a kid isn't called D'artagnan without reproach.  I hate this world.

No he wasn't French, no it wasn't a joke, no there is not even the slightest glimmer of hope.  It's over.

I feel sick.

D'artagnan.

If the lad's got anything about him, he'll clean up in his teens and twenties with a name like that.

They don't go over the front door and all activities take place at their homes or the homes of others

Not in my neck of the woods. You've got to be out there all the time being busy, either on your own behalf or for the advancement of your children (never kids). Just having a day off, doing fuck all doesnt seem to be an option

• 2 weeks later...