You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Middle Class Generalisation Thread

Section_31

• 1 year later...

People who label people who shop at Waitrose as middle-class are wankers. Waitrose is ace.

EDIT: Just tried to find the nearest Waitrose to me and its in Formby. Middle Class cunts.

Is that a definition there?

Distance from nearest Waitrose?

A. 1.6 miles

A. 1.6 miles

I'm not sure that works, Champ. West Pilton is about the same distance to that Waitrose as you are & I wouldn't go through there without an armed guard.

A. 1.6 miles

I'm not sure that works, Champ. West Pilton is about the same distance to that Waitrose as you are & I wouldn't go through there without an armed guard.

Nearest one to me is 8 miles away. But Ilive in a rough arse shit hole of an area, we have two Aldi branches near us though which is awesome, I average £10 a week for my shopping at most. 

On the other hand at one point when I lived down South I lived in what was apparently the worst street in Gosport (which takes some doing as the whole place is shit) and there was one within a miles or so of us. 

Latest update on car wars;

- the neighbours with money buy a brand new Porsche 911 GTS (in a horrible turquoise)

- the neighbour playing catch-up yesterday buys a 13 year old 911 convertible

Eventually if he gets one old enough he might just tip the benefit in his favour value wise.

I own cars that are worth more than a modern Porsche simply because they are old and rare now. 

I know I posted this before but I can't find it so fuck it, but this is absolutely bang on.

Middle class men have no friends. They have golf buddies and stuff, but no actual mates. And when their wife says 'he's out with the lads', she actually means her brother and her eldest son. 

• Upvote 1

I know I posted this before but I can't find it so fuck it, but this is absolutely bang on.

Middle class men have no friends. They have golf buddies and stuff, but no actual mates. And when their wife says 'he's out with the lads', she actually means her brother and her eldest son. 

In one. That is spot on. 

Waitrose is turd. Their own brand stuff is no better than, say, the Tesco equivalent, just more expensive.

Nah I disagree. Waitrose own brand stuff is miles ahead of any of the other own brand stuff. I like their spices. And them mini scallops are fit and all.