You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Black Friday thing

Red Banjo

26 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, the Boba Fett helmet is down to 85 quid on Amazon. 

I bought that pissed a few weeks back for my wife’s birthday, she loves the films, thinking it would make a cool ornament someplace in the house, paid north of £120 for it.

I told her this, she asked if I really knew her before slamming several doors. 

I sent it back, it’s shite, plastic and looks cheap, I’d swerve if I were you.

The helmet looks great on the bookcase though.

• Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I bought that pissed a few weeks back for my wife’s birthday, she loves the films, thinking it would make a cool ornament someplace in the house, paid north of £120 for it.

I told her this, she asked if I really knew her before slamming several doors. 

I sent it back, it’s shite, plastic and looks cheap, I’d swerve if I were you.

The helmet looks great on the bookcase though.

I appreciate the advice, but I already have it. I bought it a few months ago for what I thought was a great price at 20% under the RRP, £95.99.

Happy to say I like it more than you did and I'd buy another if I had the space.

helmet.jpg

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I appreciate the advice, but I already have it. I bought it a few months ago for what I thought was a great price at 20% under the RRP, £95.99.

Happy to say I like it more than you did and I'd buy another if I had the space.

helmet.jpg

You keep them in the box’s, don’t you?

Nerdalinger!

Not really Black Friday related but Turdsette wants some Roblox figure set thing for Xmas. Basically a load of plastic shite for £50. Out of stock everywhere except a Smyth’s Toy Superstore in Colchester which is an hour away, but they’re selling on eBay for up to and over a ton. Thought we’d make it worth our while to drive down there last week so we bought six of them and we’ve sold five of them on for £80 each. Going back tomorrow to pick up another six. 

S’all in the game, yo. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

helmet.jpg

My mate makes this sort of stuff along with life size daleks etc. He's fucking brilliant at it but cant be arsed to do it for money, citing copyright stuff. 

11 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Not really Black Friday related but Turdsette wants some Roblox figure set thing for Xmas. Basically a load of plastic shite for £50. Out of stock everywhere except a Smyth’s Toy Superstore in Colchester which is an hour away, but they’re selling on eBay for up to and over a ton. Thought we’d make it worth our while to drive down there last week so we bought six of them and we’ve sold five of them on for £80 each. Going back tomorrow to pick up another six. 

S’all in the game, yo. 

Bezos. 

Hasn't there been a kick off about this being called black yet? Wasn't there one a few years ago or have I imagined that? 

Is black-eye friday still a thing? None of them beat or will ever beat tit Monday as far as I'm concerned so shove it up your arse. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Hasn't there been a kick off about this being called black yet? Wasn't there one a few years ago or have I imagined that? 

Is black-eye friday still a thing? None of them beat or will ever beat tit Monday as far as I'm concerned so shove it up your arse. 

I'm still waiting to see 'Fugitive Holiday' and those Ibiza photos.

• Upvote 2