You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nathan For You

RobbieOR

• 1 year later...

Massive, massive fan of this.

I think it might be the best thing on TV; I thought season 2 was pretty great, but I just finished the last episode of Season 3 and wow. It's already one of the best comedies I've ever seen.

I would love to know what goes into making it, as well. The way people keep agreeing to his plans is truly fascinating.

• 4 years later...
1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

Started rewatching this again last night. Forgot how funny it was, fucking hell. Woke the baby up laughing at the first episode when he goes for the interview at the real estate agents. 

Literally never heard of it. What would you compare it to?

It’s a Comedy Central programme, I downloaded it so not sure where, or if, you can stream it over here. 

He plays sort of a fictionalised version of himself and goes around trying to help real businesses who are struggling with marketing ideas and stuff. 

First episode he tries to help a frozen yoghurt place which is always empty by drumming up some controversy to attract customers by making a poo flavoured yoghurt and a pizza place by saying if they don’t deliver your order within 8 minutes you get a free pizza. However, his idea is that the free pizza is about an inch in size and they still have to pay for the one they ordered. Then he goes with the delivery driver to see how they react. 

Trust me, it’s fucking funny. 

• Upvote 3

This is the bit that gave me a breakdown, the second Iraq video. He goes for an interview with a real estate agent to see if he can get the job by portraying confidence even though he’s repeating the words of someone actively trying to sabotage him. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Kevin D said:

I've still not watched the finale, because I didn't want it to end. Same reason I haven't watched the Deadwood movie, yet.

Think I waited over six months to watch the last season of Banshee because I couldn’t come to terms with it ending. Still haven’t to be honest. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...