You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Joey Barton

TheHowieLama

• 4 weeks later...

Barton a nasty little angry prick. But who didn't know that already. He'll have a podcast soon pretending to be a intellectual on various subjects interviewing other thick racist/conspiracy fuckwits

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Barton a nasty little angry prick. But who didn't know that already. He'll have a podcast soon pretending to be a intellectual on various subjects interviewing other thick racist/conspiracy fuckwits

He was on the James English podcast a month or so ago trying to do just that. 

He’s not pissed. He’s another one who’ll happily divide and burn society so long as he gets paid; he’ll be doing GB sports news or some such within a couple of months off the back of this.

He’s too fucking talentless to succeed any other way so like many others he’s just jumping on the right wing grift wagon, waiting for some shadowy funded opportunity to talk divisive shite on air and get paid a shitload without doing any proper work.

Horrible little cowardly cunt. 

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, TheBitch said:

ACDDEEAD-1D1A-43C5-8A49-1685343057C0.jpeg

6CBDA573-02C1-4116-B6A1-5A0F12B88D1B.jpeg

Appears he’s actually having a mental breakdown now. 

"I tried to play nice...you didnt listen"

this is like one of those people on twitter who sit in their bedroom in a soiled vest and off colour underpants shouting at the net "Im coming for you......"

• Upvote 1

The sad thing is he has a point about these female pundits, they've no more right to be talking about elite level men's football than anyone who's ever kicked a ball. But that gets lost in the fact he's absolutely fucking mental. It's like when Donald Trump said COVID came from a lab in China, the whole world laughed at him because it was him, when actually it's since been shown it is as likely of cause as any. 

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The sad thing is he has a point about these female pundits, they've no more right to be talking about elite level men's football than anyone who's ever kicked a ball. But that gets lost in the fact he's absolutely fucking mental. It's like when Donald Trump said COVID came from a lab in China, the whole world laughed at him because it was him, when actually it's since been shown it is as likely of cause as any. 

I have the same view. The fact that it’s Barton making all the noise doesn’t help the point at all.

Ive mostly made my peace with it all, most film franchises and entertainment are ruined now, football is on its way there too for a multitude of reasons. It’s the new age unfortunately.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

I have the same view. The fact that it’s Barton making all the noise doesn’t help the point at all.

Ive mostly made my peace with it all, most film franchises and entertainment are ruined now, football is on its way there too for a multitude of reasons. It’s the new age unfortunately.

Oh there's no way they're going back, rightly or wrongly. We don't need the input of people who've never worked at that elite level. It's why they don't hire some lad you've never heard of who captained chesterfield for 10 years on there. But they've made a decision they're going to do it anyway. All it means for me is I'd sooner not listen to any of it. I've not listened to any of the fa cup stuff yet, so don't know how bad it's been on BBC or ITV. Sky seem to do a bit better than BT in picking them, some of the women on BT are definitely enough to make you turn off. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day etc . Lucy Ward is painful to listen to and I would have her gone in a heartbeat other than the fact Barton has slagged her off . All he has done has ensured she has a job for life the stupid misogynistic cunt 

• Upvote 1

To be fair, given how absolutely hopeless, I’d have compared Eni Aluko to Polpot. 

I’ve watched that Netflix show about various Captains in the Qatar World Cup. There is a bit about the US v Iran game, for some reason they have Eni Aluko commenting on tensions between the 2 countries, she’s even more clueless at that then she is at football. 

I don’t care she’s a woman or she’s black, I care because shes piss poor at her punditry role. If a bloke made as many mistakes as her, I’d say the same that they are equally as poor at their job - Merson, Le Tissier, Morrison and a few others can’t even get players names right.