You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfers 2014

WhiskeyJar

Sly are saying the odds have halved on us signing isco. Loan deal they are saying

Boils my piss that Sky can basically run free ads for Skybet non stop on SSN, and can conjure shite transfer stories out of nothing because the odds for a player have changed.

Isco would be a quality signing but who drops out? Lallana, Markovic, Lambert and Remy on the bench? Sounds like nonsense. 

If they sign James Rodriquez, Isco will be off on loan surely but can't see us getting him. Probably just more Skybet shite. 

Isco would be a quality signing but who drops out? Lallana, Markovic, Lambert and Remy on the bench? Sounds like nonsense. 

If they sign James Rodriquez, Isco will be off on loan surely but can't see us getting him. Probably just more Skybet shite. 

Rotation is the name of the game.

Markovic played 26 league games last season, he will get his chances but he wont be a first team regular unless he takes the league by storm. Lambert was bought as a back up anyway.Sterling is 19, he will be taken out of the spotlight to avoid burn out.

Remy will come into it when Sturridge inevitably gets injured at some point.

Lallana, i imagine will be the guaranteed starter.

Law of averages suggest at least one of these attacking players will get injured at some point during the season.

Edited by Phoenix
  • Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

When I see his name, I think of Sisqo. Now I can't get the song out of my head.

What song-sa-song-song-song?