You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which refs do you dislike the most?

WhiskeyJar

Most Hated Refs  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which refs do you dislike the most?

Would you deny that money is the cause of corruption?

and a world wide multi-million $ industry is free of it?

I disagree with your view but I accept there is a possibility/probability I maybe wrong. Of course money is the root of corruption and of course English football maybe corrupt to a larger or lesser extent.

But what does this look like? Who benefits? And where is the money coming from and going to?

I don't expect you - or anyone - to provide evidence. I am just interested in your theories, as I always am.

I disagree with your view but I accept there is a possibility/probability I maybe wrong. Of course money is the root of corruption and of course English football maybe corrupt to a larger or lesser extent.

But what does this look like? Who benefits? And where is the money coming from and going to?

I don't expect you - or anyone - to provide evidence. I am just interested in your theories, as I always am.

the money obviously gets fed into the illuminati's accounts, who in turn own the media, which is why no one reports it.

FACT!

alternatively (and not as cool) the fat cats at the FA? hangers on? betting syndicates? drug dealers? Nigeria princes trying to get their accounts and inheritance unblocked?

What did you think of Steve Kelly's Webb article on ESPN Major Tom?

http://espnfc.com/blog/_/name/liverpool/id/2543?cc=3436

Just wondered what you thought of it, whichever way you choose to view it.

Dunno. I thnk all clubs have refs who they have bad records under. Put "Mike Dean" and "Arsenal" into google.

Do I think these are signs of corrupt referees? No. Is it a possibility, though? Yes.

I don't think its actually announced until the week of the game

they probably penciled him in for it last July mind

Just waiting for Ferguson to rubber stamp the appointment. Him and Webb are currently holidaying together. Probably scheming while they play Scrabble.

Just waiting for Ferguson to rubber stamp the appointment. Him and Webb are currently holidaying together. Probably scheming while they play Scrabble.

I think they're actually having anal sex but other than that your probably correct, congrats on seeing the light

I loathe Martin Atkinson, but I voted Howard Webb.

Both inept, both consistently demonstrate that they hate Liverpool, but due to his undeserved reputation as "good", Webb sneaks it.

Courtney was irritating but I bet he'd stand up to the 24 spoiled gobshites on the pitch during match day (I'm including managers!)

And as for that double, one dodgy decision fom him...but I still think players being shit and a penalty miss (that wasn't a penalty) were responsible that day. You can't blame the ref for everything! (Though ferguson would try)