You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

8 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Scotsman argues against casual racism shocker. Fucking hell mate, next you'll be calling for a ban on the sale of Buckfast and saying it's not really ok to give your missus the odd slap.

This post may contain tired stereotypes of Scottish people.

This implies there is a stereotypical view that Scots tend towards racism. Is there? I genuinely didn't know that, if true. I would say the opposite if anything. Or is it a reference to religious sectarianism?

2 hours ago, mgw100 said:

This implies there is a stereotypical view that Scots tend towards racism. Is there? I genuinely didn't know that, if true. I would say the opposite if anything. Or is it a reference to religious sectarianism?

Ask yourself what the C in Rab ‘C’ Nesbitt stands for. 

12 hours ago, Mook said:

Would you let him babysit your kids?

ive been at home with my kids for 3 weeks now while the missus works from home upstairs.

So im basically confined to the downstairs of the house.

At this stage id let Joseph Fritzel look after my kids, never mind Mr Tumbles. 

Plus Tumbles is pretty good, and im even starting to enjoy Justins House...........how fucking sad is that.

Oh, and for anyone with kids, Biggleton, i dont mind it, but i hate that kid, Bobby The Vet. He's a such a smug little shit. 

• Upvote 3

Looking at Netflix with kids. Imagine the grown up version (flicking through shite for hours on end trying to find something to watch) only with two midgets screaming at you about what they don't want to watch the whole time you're doing it.

5 hours ago, mgw100 said:

As far as I know. It's like that joke about how the Scots were really annoyed about an Australian playing William Wallace, but then they found out that Mel Gibson is a racist alcoholic so it was ok.

3 hours ago, Mook said:

Looking at Netflix with kids. Imagine the grown up version (flicking through shite for hours on end trying to find something to watch) only with two midgets screaming at you about what they don't want to watch the whole time you're doing it.

My young lad (4), while watching Netflix practices something I liken to speed dating. He basically watches each shitly produced cartoon for 2 minutes then moves onto another one. 

• Upvote 2

I managed to order some toilet roll from Amazon pantry as it didn't turn up on the last two Morrison's deliveries due to being out of stock. I know it's precious stuff these days, but it came in an enormous cardboard box filled with bubble padding. Dickheads.

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I managed to order some toilet roll from Amazon pantry as it didn't turn up on the last two Morrison's deliveries due to being out of stock. I know it's precious stuff these days, but it came in an enormous cardboard box filled with bubble padding. Dickheads.

I hope A Red doesn't see this. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I hope A Red doesn't see this. 

Heh, I'm in the high risk category at the moment, and my missus is at medium risk and was forced by her company to work from home after an assessment, so we have a decent excuse for using deliveries.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Heh, I'm in the high risk category at the moment, and my missus is at medium risk and was forced by her company to work from home after an assessment, so we have a decent excuse for using deliveries.

Mate the news reported Gordon Ramsey and his family were in isolation in Cornwall. They are fucking down there. Don't make yourself an easy target. 

Fucking weird cornwall idiots. 

12 hours ago, Mook said:

I’d never heard of this Tumble cunt, so

had to google him. What is wrong with kids today? Why can’t they just watch Jackanory and stuff?

7 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’d never heard of this Tumble cunt, so

had to google him. What is wrong with kids today? Why can’t they just watch Jackanory and stuff?

He is a pure cunt. Thinks he's a Hollywood quality legend, the fuckin sponge. 

This Lockdown, I know the more serious issues, getting up at 5.30 am everyday, yesterday the same, looked at the time and it wasn't even the crack of Noon, it had seemed like a whole day, what can I do next Luncheon early perhaps a game of Solitaire? There's always tomorrow I suppose. 

Maybe get some meat out again.