You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Guest Pistonbroke

Wasps. Pesky fuckers are out in force again. Just seen a huge one (obviously a Queen or worse still a Hornet) doing a recce on our house to find somewhere to build a nest. We've had a nest on some part of the house for the last three summers, they never go back to the same nest so hopefully the fucker pisses off somewhere else. The other year we had a Hornets nest in the Gable between ours and a neighbours house and the things were fucking huge, when I had the light on of an evening you could here them smacking into the window as they were trying to get in, one did get in somehow and I shat myself at the noise and size of the thing. Thankfully my missus swatted the cunt. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey this is TLW the W stands for way. Our opinion is equal to any PHD. I'm sorry Professes Dawkins your years of studying evolutionary biology dont mean shit unless you can explain a pheasant with a squirrels head. Einstein don't make me fucking laugh lad he's never owned a pair of Trim Trabs or could even imagine the day you could reply to a message from a world leader on a computer and call him a fat cunt. 

• Upvote 4

This morning is not a programme I ever usually see, it's bad. They have some woman on showing clips of the soaps on this week. WHY?. People watch this shit everyday they know what's going on, they don't need teasers, this woman is talking about characters like real life dilemmas happening now and this is news. She gets paid for this shit I'm betting a good salary too. May aswell give clips of opening the kitchen cupboards "ooh if you remember rightly a jar of mint sauce was placed next to a bottle of brown sauce lets have a look at what's happened.... FUCKING HELL! They've shifted slightly someone has clearly used them, we will have to wait until Thursday to see how this pans out but here's a quick spoiler.

Fucking soaps same shit decade after decade. The best thing that could ever happen on TV would be a xenomorph lands in coronation street.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

This morning is not a programme I ever usually see, it's bad. They have some woman on showing clips of the soaps on this week. WHY?. People watch this shit everyday they know what's going on, they don't need teasers, this woman is talking about characters like real life dilemmas happening now and this is news. She gets paid for this shit I'm betting a good salary too. May aswell give clips of opening the kitchen cupboards "ooh if you remember rightly a jar of mint sauce was placed next to a bottle of brown sauce lets have a look at what's happened.... FUCKING HELL! They've shifted slightly someone has clearly used them, we will have to wait until Thursday to see how this pans out but here's a quick spoiler.

Fucking soaps same shit decade after decade. The best thing that could ever happen on TV would be a xenomorph lands in coronation street.

Negged. I like soaps, you bastard. This Morning is shit, though.

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

6 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Thought I sent this before, but how do them soap expert cunts apply for such a job? and that cunt who gives the gossip from Hollywood, the cunt. 

The ugly bastard who used to do the showbiz shit on TV am turned up on something yesterday announced as an  executive editor of the S*n , whining about Prince Harry. Cunt.