You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Danny Dyer

aws

I remember when he was a joke character like Billy the limpet in Mean Machine then he came back hard as fuck, this fake hard man shit has probably made him a small fortune so you can't knock him for it but that Tamar Hassan is supposed to be a real real hardnut.

That 9/11 tweet is the best tweet i've ever seen

He is ace. He doesn't think he is hard at all he knows he is winging it and fair fucking play too him. Not all cockney are wankers. Just most. Anyway the funniest ever tweet I've seen was a reply to him slagging off one of the tabloids after he got accused of shagging a stripper or something. "You look like you've had a pot noodle and a wank mate"

I was crying

Surely if you're born out of wedlock, you're permenantly a bastard regardless of whether your parents get married down the line or not?

On topic, I'm in the 'I find Danny Dyer fucking hilarious' camp. His Real Football Factories programme used to have me in stitches, him starting on the wall at Pittodrie was a particular highlight.

• Upvote 3

Surely if you're born out of wedlock, you're permenantly a bastard regardless of whether your parents get married down the line or not?

On topic, I'm in the 'I find Danny Dyer fucking hilarious' camp. His Real Football Factories programme used to have me in stitches, him starting on the wall at Pittodrie was a particular highlight.

Haha. Kevin Bridges does a good sketch about Dyer at the old firm from that programme
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...