You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Brendan. Takes a big set of balls to completely underestimate a lower league team. Fucking disgraceful starting lineup, was only ever going to end one way. Which tit was it said we'd dick them with that lineup?

Would like to see sturrages, pass completion rate. Seems like every pass goes pass a red shirt.

Blah blurb blah blah bish bash fuck off you mong

I'm not moaning you fucking tit. I'm making an observation.

Sturridge been poor today

Hahahaha.. Funny how your opinion changes now.

I blame the players they got rattled from the start, there was enough quality in the side to twat these and they fluffed it. One things for sure we need players with bigger bollocks there's only a couple in our side.

I thought our attacking threat would be too much but the defence being somewhat inexperienced and having no midfield cost us as Oldham where just well up for it. Rodgers should of reacted quicker but the players are to blame.

Should have played an experienced defence.

We had chances though so it's one of those days. It looked like Robinson told suarez to fuck off? If so, he needs bollocking, should have crossed it.

We have had a good window and we need a good summer - reina, jones, coates, henderson and downing need to be replaced and then I will be reasonably happy and ready for a new season!

Rodgers, inept management at its best.

It's no surprise he's gone for a Burton in both cups, after all, FSG sacked Kenny for getting us to both finals, Rodgers probably thought the best way of preserving his job was to get knocked out as soon as possible.

Yeah, Sturridge is shit. We need to bin him. He has been very poor, but most of the team has. To single one person out, let alone call them imbeciles, is daft.

they call liverpool fans the best lets be honest read these forums and proves thats just a myth.the team we put out should beat oldham but not today they were the better team and too many reds didn't turn up.as rafa would say "fact"

I don't understand those on here bashing Brendan.

He tried to rest Stevie and Carra because they'll play in three days time - his priority is the league in rightly so. He also had to play a youth player in Robinson for having so many injuries at left back.

He should, however, have played another central midfielder, Jonjo for instance