You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To a degree i feel sorry for the defence today.

No protection whatsoever from Billy Fucking Elliot in the middle and all lumped in as a new back 4.

With Skrtel being the only established player in the whole back 5.

Poor management however its dressed up.

Piss poor in fact.

We should be able to beat this side whoever we put out there.

Are we actually complaining about the fact that a team two divisions lower than ourselves is actually getting everybody back after leading 3-1 in a FA Cup tie? Ffs... We've fucked up, maybe we should start looking in our own backgarden instead of laying blame at others' door. The fact that we have find to such excuses for struggling to break down a league 1 team is an indication of our own utter shiteness, not of the other team's negative mentality.

I wasnt actually complaining . Just a statement as to what they were going to do and more the problem that we wont be able to break them down.

:eek:

Yeah, Sturridge is "shite". Fucking mong.

No excuse, eh. How about Gerrard's poor attempt before that? If I looked hard enough i'm sure i'd find Robbie doing similar, or any striker for that matter.

His shot was fucking shite you quacking bell end. Read the post properly.

Go give your head a wobble you fucking blert

I don't care so much that it's Oldham, these things happen in the cup. It's the performance, terribly dis-jointed. I blame Rodgers for this, it's really poor tactically.

This. All his fucking smart-arse talk about "the group" and his fucking stupid envelopes doesn't cover up the fact that he's started this game with a back 5 that none of the fans would have. We can thank our manager for this debacle. Fucking clueless.

This. All his fucking smart-arse talk about "the group" and his fucking stupid envelopes doesn't cover up the fact that he's started this game with a back 5 that none of the fans would have. We can thank our manager for this debacle. Fucking clueless.

alls we keep reading on these forums is give coates a chance well rodgers has today.

:eek:

His shot was fucking shite you quacking bell end. Read the post properly.

Go give your head a wobble you fucking blert

It fucking happens you dickhead. No excuse? Couldn't count the amount times Suarez has smashed it off target, or Gerrard, or any other player for that matter. "No excuse" for Sturridge though.

You hysterical dick.

People like him cant wait till we fuck up so they can spout their bile, there honestly cunts supporting us that get more of a kick out of us losing than winning, fucking retard freaks.

You wait the mentally ill Scando will be on here later happy.

Get the fuck in, now come on !