You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still alive, and so is the dog. For now. My missus ate all the fruit and nut, and the fussy cunt won't eat onion or garlic. The dog that is, not the missus. The missus will eat owt.

Are you sure its a Lab Noos?.My lab will eat anything including leftover bolognese,which obviously includes onions.Onions are only poisonous in large ammounts.My first lab had a particular liking for eating plastic bags.

Pulling a plastic bag out of a shitting dogs arse in full view of the public is not a memory I treasure.

You will have to force feed the poor little fucker a large bag of onions while the family is out.A messy business granted but you while the dog is rolling in agony on the floor shitting out his intestines you will have ready made onion tears to allay any suspicion.

Seriously though,I have had two labs and they do calm down.When they are about 6!!.Chocolate labs are more prone to heart defects and hip problems so your wait may be in vain.

So is the dog still alive and taking the piss out of you Noos?

He is, the little fuck. I've just got back from the doctors with my extra-strong painkillers for my back. As soon as I got home, he looks at me, stretches, arching his back, in a manner that said to me - Hey look what I can do, Noos you soft cunt, and by the way, that sponge was delicious, you'll be picking it up out of the garden in about 1 hour.

1. Get a picture of it in a compromising position with some puppies.

2. Post picture on facebook with comment "IN UR BASKITS, SNUGGZIN UR PUPZ"

3. Wait for dribbling mongs to put up a page calling your dog fit to burn, along with comments relating in great detail how the dog should be punished.

4. Let them

He is, the little fuck. I've just got back from the doctors with my extra-strong painkillers for my back. As soon as I got home, he looks at me, stretches, arching his back, in a manner that said to me - Hey look what I can do, Noos you soft cunt, and by the way, that sponge was delicious, you'll be picking it up out of the garden in about 1 hour.

Oh, he's fucking goading you big time.

Your are not going to let him carry on are you?

Next he will be shagging something of yours that has great sentimental value to you, but he will do it while looking at you the whole time thinking "Yeah, you se what I am doing to do this, I am the daddy, you can't get rid of me because the wife and kids won't have it. Oh look a that, my jizz is all over it, oh yeah"

Oh, he's fucking goading you big time.

Your are not going to let him carry on are you?

Next he will be shagging something of yours that has great sentimental value to you, but he will do it while looking at you the whole time thinking "Yeah, you se what I am doing to do this, I am the daddy, you can't get rid of me because the wife and kids won't have it. Oh look a that, my jizz is all over it, oh yeah"

I was thinking of the wife and kids when you said he's be banging something and winking at Noos.

What? It's already been established he's a cunt!

He's whining to go out for a walk now. Unfortunately for him, there is only person that can take him out for his evening walk, and I can't do it, because my back is fucked.

Listen to him whine. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...FUCK YOU DOG. FUCK YOU. HA HA HA HA HA.

He's going to shite all over your kitchen tonight Noos.

Mate of mine's dog died when we were growing up, so his dad dug a grave for him to bury the dog in, my mate was sobbing as his dad dug and put the dog in the grave.

When he put the dog in, it's legs were sticking out of the grave as the grave was too shallow and narrow - his dad pulls the dog out of the grave, gets his spade and chops the dogs legs off, throws it's body in the grave, then throws the legs on top and turns to my mate and asks him will he cover the dog up as he wants to go the pub.

The 70's was an era for real men.

• 3 months later...

Took the dog to the park yesterday where he spent the entire time there trying to quench his insatiable appetite for other dogs piss. If he smells it on a tree, a wall, a lamp-post anything, there is nothing that will divert his attention from it - not food, not other dogs, nothing. The final straw for me came when despite this other dog having a right go at him, he insisted on drinking its piss straight from the tap, so's to speak. He was literally gulping it down as the other dog tried to simultaneously take a pee in peace, and bite my dog's face off.

I'm taking him to the vets on Friday to have his knackers cut off. I'm told it might calm him down. Frankly, I don't care; I'm doing it out of spite.

Took the dog to the park yesterday where he spent the entire time there trying to quench his insatiable appetite for other dogs piss. If he smells it on a tree' date=' a wall, a lamp-post anything, there is nothing that will divert his attention from it - not food, not other dogs, nothing. The final straw for me came when despite this other dog having a right go at him, he insisted on drinking its piss straight from the tap, so's to speak. He was literally gulping it down as the other dog tried to simultaneously take a pee in peace, and bite my dog's face off.

I'm taking him to the vets on Friday to have his knackers cut off. I'm told it might calm him down. Frankly, I don't care; I'm doing it out of spite.[/quote']

Is he one of those Golden Shower Retrievers?