You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tips needed please. I have a dog. It's a 1 year old chocolate labrador. I hate him. I want him dead. How would one go about killing a dog without raising the suspicions of the do-goody animal loving freak brigade, which unfortunately includes my wife and kids? Would crushed aspirin do the trick?

Any advice gratefully received.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tips needed please. I have a dog. It's a 1 year old chocolate labrador. I hate him. I want him dead. How would one go about killing a dog without raising the suspicions of the do-goody animal loving freak brigade, which unfortunately includes my wife and kids? Would crushed aspirin do the trick?

Any advice gratefully received.

They're everywhere, mate. Even now (some on here maybe) they'll be plotting your own agonising death for even uttering such grievous thoughts. Watch your back. You have been warned

They're everywhere, mate. Even now (some on here maybe) they'll be plotting your own agonising death for even uttering such grievous thoughts. Watch your back. You have been warned

I would count myself as one such person.. be warned Noos if anything happens to that pooch I'll be round to grass you up faster than you can say Chocolate lab!!

What's the poor pooch done now?

I have been trying to like him for a year now, but every little thing he does pisses me off. He's a disgusting obstinate pointless waste of dog food. The last straw has come when I actually found time in my busy schedule to take him to the park the other day, so I did, instead of taking myself to the gym, which is what I would have preferred to do. When it comes to home time, I go to put him on his lead and as I have hold of his collar, he tries to bolt. I lose my footing temporarily and slip, jarring my back which is now utter agony. So, thanks to exercising the dog instead of myself, there'll be no sleep, gym or footie for me for at least a month.

I hate this dog. Really hate him. Seriously, if I could get away with killing the cunt I wouldn't hesitate.

This is something a former colleague of my father's, who shall remain nameless, did.

He was being kept awake by the neighbour's dog barking at all hours of the night and this was going on for weeks and weeks. So he started secretly feeding it meat laced with laxatives, with obvious results. Eventually the owners had the mutt destroyed.

This is one of those that probably works best on someone else's dog rather than your own, but I'm sure it can adapted. Good luck x

This is something a former colleague of my father's, who shall remain nameless, did.

He was being kept awake by the neighbour's dog barking at all hours of the night and this was going on for weeks and weeks. So he started secretly feeding it meat laced with laxatives, with obvious results. Eventually the owners had the mutt destroyed.

This is one of those that probably works best on someone else's dog rather than your own, but I'm sure it can adapted. Good luck x

I find this in a little poor taste from a fellow Vegetarian Stronts.

I find this in a little poor taste from a fellow Vegetarian Stronts.

The guy who did it wasn't a vegetarian.

Anyway, if you want to save the lives of animals, surely you should be pro-killing dogs? Dogs being carnivores and everything, your average dog must eat hundreds of animals every year.