You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lallana out 4 weeks

Lee909

What difference will it make ? The players seriously need to look where their priorities lay.

Do you think Ferguson never bollocked England managers out of this kind of thing? A bit of fury on Thursday will make Mr Gareth Beige think twice next time his awful team have two games together.

You're right though, the player has a role too.

if that pressing wins the ball and is fed to a player who then sets up a goal....

don't get me wrong i think he should add more goals and assists but our game relies on the press for us to be at our best and he does lead it well...when it is working well the tempo of our play is better and we threaten more.

Exactly. The pressing is key to both attack and defence. When it's not working we're exposed to counter attacks rather than winning it back high up the field just as the opposition are starting to push forward.

Read elsehwere that Lallana was holding his thigh during the game at weekend and at half time...why the fuck if true didn't he speak up/medical team act.

On another note I see that twat Hazard at Chelsea pulled out of these games this last week...what is the betting he plays this weekend?

We need to start being cleverer and doing same with players.

Read elsehwere that Lallana was holding his thigh during the game at weekend and at half time...why the fuck if true didn't he speak up/medical team act.

On another note I see that twat Hazard at Chelsea pulled out of these games this last week...what is the betting he plays this weekend?

We need to start being cleverer and doing same with players.

If true that he felt it at half time then serious actions should be taken by the club.

Anyway we're far too naive with this stuff, in slurs reign all United players caught minor injuries ahead of internationals, especially the meaningless friendlies.

• Upvote 1

This club has some stupid hoors playin for it, he should have his fuckin leg broke properly gettin injured, in a fuck all game tryin to impress fuckin Southgate, and that disabled hating cunt Hoddle. Any fuckin channel he commentates for should receive criticism for employing him. Lallana should be fined to fuck and Nivea shoved up his hole.

Everton have  worse injury to contend with after the international break. I hate that our players go off to play for some no mark manager against some no mark team, plus a friendly on top to make a few bob for the FA, and they run them like dogs. It's a ridiculous situation at this stage of the season, but such is life. I'm not sure the genie is going back in the bottle. 

I want to be fair and say the Coleman injury is a big blow to Everton. He's not as important a player as Lallana, but he is important for them, and also having a good season, and the poor fella will be out for a lot longer than Lallana. 

It's time for us to dig deep and win this one on sheer force of will. If we do that we will finish top four. Losers feel sorry for themselves. We're Liverpool, and we're coming up the hill. Three points. 

This shit wont change so pointless ranting about it. The vast majority of armchair football fans want to see England do well and will have zero sympathy for the big clubs,

In this case it seems Lallana has been a prick and played on injured. The club needs to give him a slap for that, Simply put we need a bigger squad  . That will mean more players playing Internationals but given most survive the ordeal we should still have a good enough squad to compete ,  We are short handed as it is even with no Europe this season so there is just no other alternative but to strengthen in the summer.