You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Depends which City turns up in the second leg if Toure and co can't be arsed again they're going out.

For all the money they've spent over the years Shitty have never been a side that scares you when you go the match thinking fuck me they could destroy us here.

I'd probably fancy us more against City than a dog shit everton team, weirdly.

Heard this from several people now and I don't understand it.

I want us to win the cup, therefore I want to face the worse of the two teams in the final.  That is clearly Everton.  Plus the joy of being the ones to deny them the trophy they're craving after so many years will make it doubly delicious to win.

Heard this from several people now and I don't understand it.

I want us to win the cup, therefore I want to face the worse of the two teams in the final.  That is clearly Everton.  Plus the joy of being the ones to deny them the trophy they're craving after so many years will make it doubly delicious to win.

City are obviously the better side but we've looked far better against teams that try to play football and come undone when in a scrap against a side that can knock it long all day.  Nothing more than that really.

Guardiola winds me up.

Flounces around like he's a fucking genius, but has done fuck all without managing players already considered to be the best in the world.

If he goes to City and buys Messi...just fuck off, the whole game is a sideshow to the main aim of the exercise which is the Saudi pirates trying to show off their wealth and get some fat white birds to wank them off in the back of their dad's limo.

I take it FFP is being pissed on now that Platini has been kicked out of the game.

Napoli have rejected a £14.1m (€19m) bid from Swansea for Manolo Gabbiadini. The Premier League club are desperate to bolster their forward line but the Serie A side are holding out for £16m for the Italy international.

Gabbiadini, however, is no guarantee of goals, despite being an Italy international, having scored only once in the league this season. His career has stalled somewhat at Napoli after the club signed him in January 2015 for a reported fee of £9.7m from Sampdoria and Juventus, who joint-owned him.

The 24-year-old made his Italy debut against England in August 2012 and has played six times for the national team, scoring once. He has long been regarded as one of the most talented players in Italy but has often had to play second fiddle to José Callejón at club level with Gonzalo Higuaín an automatic choice up front.

It is thought that the player would like to remain in Italy to try to secure a place in Antonio Conte’s Euro 2016 squad but he is quickly running out of time to do so while stuck on the bench at Napoli.

Don't know how other's view this but I personally don't like how all these smaller Premier League clubs now have the financial ability to consistently go for £15m players. It's annoying how just entering or surviving in the league provides clubs with the ability to spend big thanks to the tv deal. 

Don't know how other's view this but I personally don't like how all these smaller Premier League clubs now have the financial ability to consistently go for £15m players. It's annoying how just entering or surviving in the league provides clubs with the ability to spend big thanks to the tv deal. 

I don't have an issue with it, however we'll be seeing quite a few more Leeds Utd scenarios as teams spend big just to stay in the league and then get fucked as they go down. I can see Villa really struggling for years to get out of the Championship.