You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest davelfc
When they have worked out it will take 100m to get us back into the CL, they will sell up. Henry already said he wouldn't have bought us if it wasn't for the FFF, which he thought would let us compete. It will soon dawn on him it means nothing and they will be off.

Splitters!

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just going to spam the fuck out of this thread.

I hope they sell us, and I hope you're all fucking delighted when Venky's take us on.

Some of you are fucking smack-heads, I'm certain of it. In fact, it makes sense that some of you are really fucked-up because you're able to post on here 24/7 and whereas I was thinking that it's just all lads at work, or students and stuff at home, but there is in fact a 5-10% who are smack-heads sat in a squat with a replica top on.

The sense of self-entitlement here is staggering, we want it all now and we don't want to have to work for it. Would you really rather win the league like that?

Why don't the PL just fuck off the football teams altogether and just base the games on the owners having a blind auction to win each game? That's what we're rapidly creeping towards, we're so impatient that we're not even going to go through the formalities of building a great side anymore, that's so fucking 1990.

I'd rather not win another league title for 100 years than join in with this joyless, soul-less fucking shite.

Thanks FSG, you saved us from extinction. Sorry about the racism thing, and the buying shit players for £100m thing, that was our bad not yours. Ignore these fucking twats, please.

I hope they sell us, and I hope you're all fucking delighted when Venky's take us on.

Some of you are fucking smack-heads, I'm certain of it. In fact, it makes sense that some of you are really fucked-up because you're able to post on here 24/7 and whereas I was thinking that it's just all lads at work, or students and stuff at home, but there is in fact a 5-10% who are smack-heads sat in a squat with a replica top on.

The sense of self-entitlement here is staggering, we want it all now and we don't want to have to work for it. Would you really rather win the league like that?

Why don't the PL just fuck off the football teams altogether and just base the games on the owners having a blind auction to win each game? That's what we're rapidly creeping towards, we're so impatient that we're not even going to go through the formalities of building a great side anymore, that's so fucking 1990.

I'd rather not win another league title for 100 years than join in with this joyless, soul-less fucking shite.

Thanks FSG, you saved us from extinction. Sorry about the racism thing, and the buying shit players for £100m thing, that was our bad not yours. Ignore these fucking twats, please.

bag head rant that.

Sorry about the racism thing? You what?

Saved us from extinction? They got us for a fucking BARGAIN and they know it.

If we were such a bargain then I didn't notice the queue of investors waiting behind FSG. We've got to stop looking for signs that aren't there. THEY bought us, and I don't hear many stories of other investors being too disappointed about that. Fact.

What does that mean? Because Funneeeee off of the internet hasn't heard any stories, the interest from other investors wasn't there?

Behave

But yiou're doing it again, we dont KNOW anything, just filling in blanks with whatever you preferred was there.

your rant was shit , without real investment we are not gonna challenge for the title and if fucking 2 bob clubs like city can attract billionaire sugar daddy's to compete with the top teams then why the fuck can't we?

sorry for the racism thing? shut up.

it seems that as there is not actually any competitive football taking place everyone has become slightly unhinged. one person makes a point based on assumptions and baseless fears and calls everyone else naive for not seeing it. whilst other bored malcontents counter it with accusations of cynicism. The word cunt gets used a lot, possibly with the word mong and some time has passed until the start of the new season we can focus on, avoiding the reality that what you say has no consequence and your lives are essentially meaningless. ynwa.

If I had to pick two likely smack-heads, I would have put serious money on Bjornebye and Tony Manero. I'm just waiting now for FrenchEyeGlass, ShoePiss and BringBackBiscan to complete the set. Of cunts.

Fuck off lads, you've got big mouths and tiny brains.

Ha ha.

Do you divide your time between posing on here and wanking over pictures of Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

it seems that as there is not actually any competitive football taking place everyone has become slightly unhinged. one person makes a point based on assumptions and baseless fears and calls everyone else naive for not seeing it. whilst other bored malcontents counter it with accusations of cynicism. The word cunt gets used a lot, possibly with the word mong and some time has passed until the start of the new season we can focus on, avoiding the reality that what you say has no consequence and your lives are essentially meaningless. ynwa.

you are right. lack of football and lack of transfers is turning us into lunatics. just wait until henderson gets a brace against the mancs in a 2:1 win, this place will be on fucking fire. (sorry sl I know it wont ever happen)

The game is going to shit, clubs are going bust and it's just the beginning. You/we have not yet seen what will happen when one of these owners sells up.

The game is grossly unfair due to this financial doping, and I think we'd be doing a great disservice to the game of football in this country if we joined in. It's not fair, it's not healthy for the game in the long-term. The only way I'd ever be happy with a sugar daddy would be if we then broke away and formed part of a super-league of rich teams across Europe. I'd rather side with the 98% of clubs trying to do it the right way, then side with the 2% of clubs who are basically cheating their way towards trophies.

Too much like hard work isnt it, developing a club and getting the youth system working and the scouting system sorted, nah, let's go buy a brand new starting XI for £700m. Fucking bollocks it is, just a fucking nonsense that we should stay well away from if we want to retain what is special about this club and be true to the ethics that we once held so dear.

It's not FSG's fault that Kenny spent £90m on Downing, Henderson, Adam, Coates and Carroll. Fact.

FSG put back in, sanctioning the overall spend of £120m in 18 months, that's what they're getting slated for now? What a bunch of cunts we are. They've every right to do what they're doing, we need to stop and think and analyse, because that's what adults do to get solutions. Not write a cheque for £40m to spend on Hazard and hope it works. What sort of plan is that? A fucking shit and gratuitously expensive one, that's what.

Some right fucking whoppers involved in our fan base these days, they just crossed out the analyse bit and replaced it with 'spend £700m'. SOMEONE pays for that you know. I'm not sure how many people out there are willing to spend £700m on this club just to see a PL winners medal, but I don't think there's too many such idiots out there.

Guest San Don
I'm just going to spam the fuck out of this thread.

Tend to agree with you here. as i said somewhere else, unless a mega rich owner comes in, we've no chance of competing with city, united and chelshit. UEFA have shown themselves to be clueless regarding mega rich owners and FFP is stillborn.

There's no way city and chelshit can be anywhere near meeting FFP limits yet they still spend like fuck.

I see people saying they dont want us to go down this route then next post, they are demanding the owners pump hundreds of millions of pounds into the club for a new stadium and new team.

As I said, Im going to the game now just to support the team and enjoy myself. Im under no illusions we're going to compete for the title in the foreseeable future.

Personally I couldnt give a fuck how many more titles Man City win, I really dont.

Once the first title is out of the way, and all that unbridled joy of winning the title in the last minute and beating their rivals dissipates, then they will find that each new title win bought will be borne more of expectation than hope, and feel just that bit less special. That's not the way I want a title win to feel, ever.

Fair play to them in some ways, I do not begrudge them buying a title, anything to see Ferguson fail. I just don't think I can stomach this club doing it. We're already close to it, £120m to spend on players over 18 months is not a small budget, it's fucking massive in fact, just spent ineptly.

The game is going to shit, clubs are going bust and it's just the beginning. You/we have not yet seen what will happen when one of these owners sells up.

The game is grossly unfair due to this financial doping, and I think we'd be doing a great disservice to the game of football in this country if we joined in. It's not fair, it's not healthy for the game in the long-term. The only way I'd ever be happy with a sugar daddy would be if we then broke away and formed part of a super-league of rich teams across Europe. I'd rather side with the 98% of clubs trying to do it the right way, then side with the 2% of clubs who are basically cheating their way towards trophies.

Too much like hard work isnt it, developing a club and getting the youth system working and the scouting system sorted, nah, let's go buy a brand new starting XI for £700m. Fucking bollocks it is, just a fucking nonsense that we should stay well away from if we want to retain what is special about this club and be true to the ethics that we once held so dear.

It's not FSG's fault that Kenny spent £90m on Downing, Henderson, Adam, Coates and Carroll. Fact.

FSG put back in, sanctioning the overall spend of £120m in 18 months, that's what they're getting slated for now? What a bunch of cunts we are. They've every right to do what they're doing, we need to stop and think and analyse, because that's what adults do to get solutions. Not write a cheque for £40m to spend on Hazard and hope it works. What sort of plan is that? A fucking shit and gratuitously expensive one, that's what.

Some right fucking whoppers involved in our fan base these days, they just crossed out the analyse bit and replaced it with 'spend £700m'. SOMEONE pays for that you know. I'm not sure how many people out there are willing to spend £700m on this club just to see a PL winners medal, but I don't think there's too many such idiots out there.

Here's what they're getting slated for:

1) Stadium - no plans. No idea. No communication.

2) Jet Li - our new head of comms. Who the fuck?

3) Suarez issue - no leadership, no support, no nothing

4) Commoli - they appointed him to help Kenny waste £100m. So it kind of IS their fucking fault.

5) Sacking Kenny. Now, I'm not saying Kenny didn't fuck up an awful lot last season. Oh he did. He really did. But you must accept that some supporters won't like them because of it.

6) Nobody in charge apart from Ayres. Where is the superstar CEO?

7) The DOF structure. It's the right way to go. Wait, no it isn't! Ignore us!

8) They know nothing NOTHING about football

I don't dispute that they could be worse. But they could be a lot better, and they have done little to assuage my fears or gain my loyalty.

You keep going on about FFP. As do the Yanks, incessantly. But unlike you, it's not some grand, admirable vision, not because they think it's the "right way" to run a football club and build a successful team. Because it's the only way they can compete and make money from football, without spending much.

But, as with Rodgers, you have decided to pitch your tent in the happy-clapper EVERYONE'S HAPPY AND PERFECT campsite, singing joyous songs about Brendan and his squad of average players and how boss our owners are, with your rag-tag band of hippie fantasists.

Enjoy your KoolAid, you massive cult.

As I said, Im going to the game now just to support the team and enjoy myself. Im under no illusions we're going to compete for the title in the foreseeable future.

This is it, I'll get the buzz off seeing us trying something new and trying to do it the right way, the natural way, living off what you bring in, perhaps with a little added extra.

I'll get my buzz from seeing players desperate to put on that red shirt, seeing them run their arse off and win some games for the fans that love them, that's what buzzes me.

Some of you cannot identify with that, and I feel sorry for you.

Losing is part of the game as well as winning. Some of you need to learn to deal with that.

Personally I couldnt give a fuck how many more titles Man City win, I really dont.

Once the first title is out of the way, and all that unbridled joy of winning the title in the last minute and beating their rivals dissipates, then they will find that each new title win bought will be borne more of expectation than hope, and feel just that bit less special. That's not the way I want a title win to feel, ever.

Fair play to them in some ways, I do not begrudge them buying a title, anything to see Ferguson fail. I just don't think I can stomach this club doing it. We're already close to it, £120m to spend on players over 18 months is not a small budget, it's fucking massive in fact, just spent ineptly.

Do you even fucking remember your utterly shit "PSG I Love You" thread?

How great it was that they were buying players for £50m and paying them £200,000 a week with Qatari oil money?

And you wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

your rant was shit , without real investment we are not gonna challenge for the title and if fucking 2 bob clubs like city can attract billionaire sugar daddy's to compete with the top teams then why the fuck can't we?

sorry for the racism thing? shut up.

2 bob clubs like City, will cost a fraction of what we cost, they have a stadium in place, and therefore all the money can be spent on sexy shit like footballers and massive contracts that all the fans love.

We would cost £400m, just to buy, then a further £400m to build a stadium, or £200m to redevelop and you still haven't bought any players. That is why City were bought before us.

I really did expect this kind of retarded thread nearer the end of the transfer window, possibly after the first home game.

I'm sort of shocked it has surfaced now, more shocked that some have leapt on to the tard-wagon. It's like a scene in walking dead when they smell fresh blood.

Put your knickers back on and wait and see what happens you fucking big girls.

Amen. Crazy thread at this stage of the window.

The third got sacked because if stayed another year, and had a more successful go of it, then they'd never be able to sack him.

All joking aside mate, do you really think the owners would have been gutted if we were properly successful under Kenny? They’d have had a hugely marketable club legend as manager winning stuff, and that was a big fear of theres? Instead they were happy for him to fail so they could pay out a huge compensation fee to sack him, and then pay another huge compensation fee to another club to get in their young, untried, inexperienced manager in the hope of success, that they’d already of had under the last manager? Nah, nor ‘avin dat, as our vice captain would say.