You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This says everything about the parochial racist mindset in this country.

The lad was guilty the minute Ferguson dragged Evra around to see the ref to put the complaint in.

Ferguson has engineered this from the off and the coming together of all his press Lackeys to endorse the ban long before this report came out is actually fucking depressing.

He has given his players their scripts to take to the meetings and these are from lads who have come to ply their trade in a foreign country just like the accused, again fucking depressing.

I would not be at all surprised if this whole situation had not got out of Evra's control once their manager decided to push on. Why would Evra claim Luis not being a racist when he said he abused him so many times.

This is why it was never settled with a coming together with that other clueless cunt from the PFA. Ferguson knew how it would go so why bother.

We have nothing to lose in terms of an appeal. I will not read the report as the whole affair has been a total fucking disgrace from start to finish..

Why have they not provided evidence?

Why is one man's word more credible than another's?

I really hope we take this further, we have to kick their ass on this one. They have branded Suarez as a racist and it's bollocks.

Fuck the lot of them. Corrupt fucks.

Paxman would sort this out, get Evra on Newsnight:

Paxman: "Do you have any evidence to prove your version of events?"

Evra: "Well Mr Ferguson heard me say that he called me..."

Paxman: "But do you have any evidence?"

Evra: "Giggs also has written a statement..."

Paxman: "Yes, but that doesn't prove it occured, do you have any evidence?"

Evra: "I have a video which shows we did have a conversation in the penalty area"

Paxman: "Do you have any evidence?"

Evra: "Yes I..."

[YOUTUBE]Uwlsd8RAoqI[/YOUTUBE]

This says everything about the parochial racist mindset in this country.

The lad was guilty the minute Ferguson dragged Evra around to see the ref to put the complaint in.

Ferguson has engineered this from the off and the coming together of all his press Lackeys to endorse the ban long before this report came out is actually fucking depressing.

He has given his players their scripts to take to the meetings and these are from lads who have come to ply their trade in a foreign country just like the accused, again fucking depressing.

I would not be at all surprised if this whole situation had not got out of Evra's control once their manager decided to push on. Why would Evra claim Luis not being a racist when he said he abused him so many times.

This is why it was never settled with a coming together with that other clueless cunt from the PFA. Ferguson knew how it would go so why bother.

We have nothing to lose in terms of an appeal. I will not read the report as the whole affair has been a total fucking disgrace from start to finish..

Spot. Fucking. On

Guest San Don
Why have they not provided evidence?

Why is one man's word more credible than another's?

I really hope we take this further, we have to kick their ass on this one. They have branded Suarez as a racist and it's bollocks.

Fuck the lot of them. Corrupt fucks.

Is right. There's not one shred of evidence to support either their's or evra's position. They have gone on supposition, balance of probability and statements from evra's teammates that he was agggrieved.

What the fuck type of court except a kangaroo court uses that motley collection to reach a judgement?

Don't know if anyone just listened to some bloke called Mick Dennis from the daily express systematically destroy Suarez as a human being on ssn. He basically said his career in english football will be short because of fans' reactions to him and that he's not sure how anyone who's capable of doing what Suarez did can be "reconstructed". He also said Liverpool need to stop the "tribalist" reaction to a wholly indepenant panel's decision.

Fuck Sky. Fuck the FA. And fuck Mick Dennis, whoever the fuck he is.

Don't know if anyone just listened to some bloke called Mick Dennis from the daily express systematically destroy Suarez as a human being on ssn. He basically said his career in english football will be short because of fans' reactions to him and that he's not sure how anyone who's capable of doing what Suarez did can be "reconstructed". He also said Liverpool need to stop the "tribalist" reaction to a wholly indepenant panel's decision.

It's typical of what the media has become in this country. News is now a form of entertainment. Ignore facts or any sort of context, it's black versus white.

Pun intended.

121. Valencia said this:

"I cannot remember exactly the words Evra used but he said that Suarez had said

that he wouldn't speak to him because he was black. I think the words Evra used

were words similar to "Negro, no hablas conmigo"."

122. Hernandez saw that Mr Evra was angry and upset. He said this:

"Although I was stood with the medical staff, I could clearly hear Evra as he was

speaking loudly. He said that during the game, Suarez said to him words similar to

"No voy a platicar contigo porque eres negro".

I understood from what Evra said that Suarez had been racially abusive towards him

and that he had told Evra that he would not speak to him because he was black."

123. Nani said that he always sits close to Mr Evra in the dressing room and at the end of the

game when he came into the dressing room, Mr Evra was upset. Nani said:

"I cannot remember exactly what Evra said but he was complaining that Suarez had

said something racist towards him. He said that Suarez had said that he wouldn't

talk to him because he was black. When he said this in English I think he used the

word "nigger" but in Spanish/Portuguese he used the word "negro" or "preto", I

cannot remember exactly which.

Evra was also angry that Suarez had not been booked for saying what he did. Evra

said something like, "This is a joke. How is it possible that the referee does nothing

when he knows what happened?" Evra said that he had told the referee what Suarez

said to him."

124. Anderson said that Mr Evra was really angry in the dressing room after the match. He

said:

"I cannot remember all the exact words Evra used but he told us that Suarez had said

to him on the pitch that he wouldn't speak to Evra because he was black. I think he

used words similar to "no hablo con negro"

Load of scripted shite.Witness statements that have fuck all to to with the actual incident just what apparantly Evra blurted in the dressing room after.

this is a joke

I hate Mick Dennis more than any other journalist apart from Jeff Powell and the dead Wooldridge.

Guest davelfc

They should be done for using the word 'news' both them and 'sky news'

What the brain dead require now is not news, not events and facts told to them for them to discern themselves. But they want conjecture and supposition formed into an opinion they can then swallow and then repeat in order to show how well they understand the world.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

This is a fucking joke. It's just beyond belief and put any of these players in a court setting, against a QC, and watch them squirm as they're asked 'were you instructed what to say when giving evidence to the panel?' and when they say no, show them the similarities in everything they've said, then ask again. This is a real fucking joke.

Look, if Suarez said those things, I'd want him out of the club. All you have to do is show us irrefutable evidence. That's all you have to do to get the player fucked off out of it. He would be sacked like Mutu was. Now... the evidence?

Didn't think so, you stitch-up cunts.

They have no video evidence, but Dirk stated that Suarez used the word "negro" once. Luis also said he used the word "negro", but not in a offensive way. Nonetheless, FA says that they believe Evra, and that they find it proved that Suarez said:

(1) In response to Mr Evra's question "Concha de tu hermana, porque me diste in

golpe" ("Fucking hell, why did you kick me"), Mr Suarez said "Porque tu eres

negro" ("Because you are black").

(2) In response to Mr Evra's comment "Habla otra vez asi, te voy a dar una porrada"

("say it to me again, I'm going to punch you"), Mr Suarez said "No hablo con los

negros" ("I don't speak to blacks").

(3) In response to Mr Evra's comment "Ahora te voy a dar realmente una porrada"

("okay, now I think I'm going to punch you"), Mr Suarez said "Dale, negro,

negro, negro" ("okay, blackie, blackie, blackie).

(4) When the referee blew his whistle to stop the corner being taken, Mr Suarez used

the word "negro" to Mr Evra.

(5) After the referee had spoken to the players for a second time, and Mr Evra had

said that he did not want Mr Suarez to touch him, Mr Suarez said "Por que,

negro?".

Basically, they say that they believe everything Evra, naming him "a very impressive witness".

how the fuck can they come to the conclusion he is not racist if they truly believe that is what he actually said.

if he did say all of that i don't think anyone, let alone any Liverpool supporter would argue he is not a racist.

we have to fight this

Quite simply, the club has to take this as far as it can possibly go, as the reputation of both Suarez and LFC is taking a beating day by day, so to just meekly accept anything would just confirm, in the eyes of the world, Luis' guilt.

Thankfully the club seem to be lawyering up to take this joke of a panel/charge/verdict head on.

Happy New Year, y'all.

As a black Liverpool fan for 25 years I am truly saddened by Liverpool`s and the majority of our fans stance on this. Liverpool and our fans NEED to look at the bigger picture and not back Suarez blindly. Would we be as defensive as this if it had been Christian Poulsen for example? Not a chance. Suarez is afterall our star player. I feel I have lost all support for Liverpool now.