Quantcast
Gary Speed - Page 19 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Mbrownrigg

Gary Speed

What did you expect them to do? Have one minute for Brad Jones, have a round of applause and then do one for Gary Speed?

Let's be honest you couldn't really give a fuck about Brad Jones and his lad, it's just something else for you to moan about and act like a twat.

Run along now, there's a good lad.

What did you expect them to do? Have one minute for Brad Jones, have a round of applause and then do one for Gary Speed?

Let's be honest you couldn't really give a fuck about Brad Jones and his lad, it's just something else for you to moan about and act like a twat.

Just ignore the prick.

Funnneeeee is the forum equivalent of the fat, smelly, speccy kid in school desperate not to get picked last at footy, but finding himself standing there on his own every time in his dunlops.

Was there any mention of Gary Speed at the Euro draw yesterday?

Yes there was actually. Obviously because he was a current European National team manager.

Just ignore the prick.

Funnneeeee is the forum equivalent of the fat, smelly, speccy kid in school desperate not to get picked last at footy, but finding himself standing there on his own every time in his dunlops.

Pierre DOES NOT wear Dunlop.

Not sure if this has been said by anyone else, but I’ve not had one single text message joke about Speed. And with a surname like that it really is a surprise. Goes to show the general respect out there for the man.

Surprising though as ususally no one is untouchable.

They could have had one minutes applause as planned, but insist that no one in the crowd think about Gary Speed while doing it. If they saw anyone who looked like they were contemplating anyone other than Brad Jones and his family, they should have been ejected.

Not sure if this has been said by anyone else, but I’ve not had one single text message joke about Speed. And with a surname like that it really is a surprise. Goes to show the general respect out there for the man.

Thats actually a good point. I've not seen anything either which is a suprise. I think the nature of his death being suicide may be a factor in that, as well as the obvous respect many have for Speed.

In the grand scheme of things, surely a minute's silence for a dead football man shouldn't be on anyone's list of life's concerns.

Exactly, ffs there is 90 minutes of silence every other week at the old toilet....

Ryan Giggs was quoted as saying his thoughts are very much with Gary Speed's wife at this time.

God clearly misunderstood when Amy Winehouse asked for some Speed.

Gary Speed’s family are even more upset since finding out that Christmas tradition dictates they can’t actually take him down until January 6th.

It's the Wales Football team that I feel most sorry for at the moment. Because they're fucking shit.

Happy to have helped.

In the grand scheme of things, surely a minute's silence for a dead football man shouldn't be on anyone's list of life's concerns.

This!

Unless of course you are an attention seeking PRICK!

RIP. YNWA.

When's the minutes silence?

There’s going to be 8 seconds of rampant cheering and cursing followed by a 12 bum salute.

I know it's not a competition, and I obviously don't buy in to this en masse grief bollocks for players with zero affiliation to your club etc, but where were all the minute's silences/applauses at every ground in the country for Gary Ablett, a player who had arguably achieved and won far more in the game than Gary Speed ever did?

Turns out I was right. This sort of grief and mourning must only apply if you off yourself under weird circumstances.