You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jimmy Savile dead

Mendoza

Did anyone watch Louis Theroux from the other night?

Thought it was pretty shit and not much insight at all, until the last 15 minutes.

The bit when Saville was filmed when he didn't know he was, was pretty damming.

I thought it was pretty shit, all it was about was for Theroux to meet victims who could tell Louis "don't feel too bad he conned everyone"....

The fact is that original documentary was aired in 2000 it wasn't until 2012 that the details of what he got up to became public....So if Theroux felt there was a dark secret to Jimmy then he had 12 years to do what he's supposed to as a journalist and that's dig deeper and get to the truth.

I have to say though I did find it funny when the woman who was an optician came around to his house to give him his new glasses at which point he dropped his trousers pointed to his cock said "how's about that then"

• Upvote 1

We were just talking in work about it. We love a bit of Louis.

But, yeah, it was a fascinating watch. Theroux was clearly tormented by his inability to see through him (could you imagine having had him in your house?) but the responses of some of his interviewees, the continual denial in the face of all the evidence, was absolutely incredible. And still the questions of his influence in the highest institutions remain 

Agree with all of that.

I have to say though I did find it funny when the woman who was an optician came around to his house to give him his new glasses at which point he dropped his trousers pointed to his cock said "how's about that then"

That's almost good enough to forgive him everything else.

I'm still laughing 10 minutes after reading that.

That's almost good enough to forgive him everything else.

I'm still laughing 10 minutes after reading that.

He had already felt her tits before whipping the saveloy out. After this she said " he asked me to go on his radio show " LT " what did you say "

" oh I said yes " this was a 21 year old. Power indeed.

Sorry I thought it was shit and LT came across as creepy.

The interview with the girl abused in a church was abusive. He kept asking her to go into detail (i.e tampon placed inside herself at age 11 to stop them hurting her etc). Why? Was he getting off on it? Absolutely no need for that.

Oh and we learned fuck all.

The bit when he did not know he was being filmed re beating people up in his club in the 1960s was put in his own books years ago. As was the story of finding a 14 year old who went missing from home and he kept her overnight as a reward!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Maybe he's in Heaven waiting to catch the unfortunates that don't make it here.

Knowing that cunt he's found a nice cushy number in the afterlife as chief paedo. 

• 6 months later...

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/30/pop-legend-petrified-after-name-circulates-over-alleged-child-rape-6607386/

A British pop legend is said to be ‘petrified’ after his name circulated over claims he raped a 14-year-old girl.

The singer, who cannot be named in the UK for legal reasons, was revealed as the alleged sex offender on news websites in other countries.

An old photo of the star with the alleged victim also surfaced and was shared.

He has not been arrested, questioned or charged, however police have begun an investigation.

Earlier this month, a woman came forward with allegations she had been raped in a hotel room in the 1970s, when she was a virgin.

I understand this sort of thing was not unusual in the 1970s.

• Upvote 1