You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who decided that City-Blackburn & Scum-Norwich are more important games than the Merseyside Derby? Bloody MOTD trying to make people watch the whole programme

Everton are nearly always on last on MotD. They like to complain about it. In fact, they clearly just like to complain full stop.

Who decided that City-Blackburn & Scum-Norwich are more important games than the Merseyside Derby? Bloody MOTD trying to make people watch the whole programme

Barcodes Wolves on next.

Looks like we have to sit through all the shite before our game is on. Bad enough watching the cringeworthy exchange between Slur and Motson after the scum Norwich game.

Barcodes Wolves on next.

Looks like we have to sit through all the shite before our game is on. Bad enough watching the cringeworthy exchange between Slur and Motson after the scum Norwich game.

A crafty hand grenade wouldn't have gone amiss there would it.

Its either a conspiracy against US or else they're programming as per the league table

or maybe the 1st,2md and 3rd teams in the table were on before the derby ??

so come march its more important we see 11th v 12th than an important relegation battle?

they should show the matches in order of what the interest will be, i.e put highscoring games, derby matches or positional battles first

plus Scum were top not City

That's how I see it too. It's actually a skilfully timed challenge that looks like a pretty bad one. But only at first glance.

Rodwell goes in to the tackle with both feet off the ground but changes halfway through the tackle and withdraws his leg, catches the ball and doesn't really present Suarez with too much danger.

Suarez feels the impact, does what any fucking footballer with half a brain would do and rolls with it.

If Rodwell seriously thinks that Atkinson, in the white heat of a derby game, whilst simultaneously unsighted behind the tackle, is going to appreciate the refinement of a supremely well executed tackle that only appears to be a two footed challenge on the surface, then he deserves a red card for sheer fucking stupidity alone.

And as far as all this bollocks about beating ourselves up over a fucking fantastic result because a decision went our way for once, (as opposed to Richardson staying on against Sunderland; which cost us a guaranteed three points in my opinion, that blatant fucking handball not being given at Stoke when we were well on top and were desperate for a breakthrough, etc, etc), then it simply doesn't fucking wash with me.

As soon as United start giving points back to the F.A for every jammy fucking result they somehow grind out, (and they should start by giving the '99 European cup back to Bayern Fucking Munich obviously), then I'm going to worry about us getting the occasional break.

Until then the score remains Everton - 0, Liverpool - 2.

Wake up to that tomorrow morning you coin lobbing bitter cunts.

Me too.