You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First things first this is an amnesty thread. Any neggers will be rounded up and gang negged repeatedly.

Right, so are there any birds where the general consensus is they are fit but they just do nothing for you? I got shamed recently into ranking Girls aloud in this order :

1 - Nadine

2 - Sarah

3 - Kimberley / Cheryl. Joint third

4 - Ginge.

The truth is I would rather do the Ginge than Kimberley. There I've said it. She just does nothing for me and I don't like her. God, that felt good.

I really want to neg you but know I can't.

Kimberley is the best out of them. And to put the Ginge one before her is mind boggling.

Nicole Chairswinger for me. Face is too static and too skinny.

I really want to neg you but know I can't.

Kimberley is the best out of them. And to put the Ginge one before her is mind boggling.

Nicole Chairswinger for me. Face is too static and too skinny.

She looks like she should be working in Kirkby market after overdoing the sunbeds!

January Jones(Betty Draper, more accurately). She is clearly magnificent but she does little for me, she's more like a painting to be admired.

Emmanuelle Chriqui. A Goddess. The thought of someone, even myself, sullying her is outright disgusting; worshipping and sacrificing small children to, yes, fornication, no.

Both of the King's daughter, for obvious reasons.

I've been trying all day to think of a reason not to shag a fit bird and I can't think of one. Even if she'd killed all my friends and family I'd still fuck her if she was fit, but just fuck her extra hard - then kill her.

It's like you are in the pub with all your mates Sec, and they are all raving over the bar maid saying how fit she is, and you are looking at her thinking she is a dog. Apply that logic to famous birds.

It's like you are in the pub with all your mates Sec, and they are all raving over the bar maid saying how fit she is, and you are looking at her thinking she is a dog. Apply that logic to famous birds.

Thing is though, if other people think she's fit, she's probably going to be somewhat fit isn't she? To some degree? Even if she's not to my tastes?

For the sake of arguement though I'll say Grace Jones, even when she was young. And Jordan.

Thing is though, if other people think she's fit, she's probably going to be somewhat fit isn't she? To some degree? Even if she's not to my tastes?

For the sake of arguement though I'll say Grace Jones, even when she was young. And Jordan.

I should have just called the thread ' overrated birds ' but, ah well. You live you learn.

Some of us are handsome men, unlike yourself, and therefore can turn clunge down knowing a better standard will be along soon.

I'll have you know I'm stunning like a young Burt Reynolds. Hand on heart though would you turn down, assuming you were single, a bird you wouldn't want to introduce to your friends, giving you a suck treat?nand I'm not talking hideous, just someone you consider a few notches down on the ladder if you knew you could ensure nobody would find out.

I'm not that keen on Nicole Scherzinger's face - looks a bit like a transvestite (though the photo above is one of the better photos of her, so doesn't really illustrate my point that well!). Neck down though, she's superb.

She's my favourite. I'd give my left nut for my missus to look like her.

I'll have you know I'm stunning like a young Burt Reynolds. Hand on heart though would you turn down, assuming you were single, a bird you wouldn't want to introduce to your friends, giving you a suck treat?nand I'm not talking hideous, just someone you consider a few notches down on the ladder if you knew you could ensure nobody would find out.

When I was about 23 I pulled this bird in town and she was shit. And I mean SHIT. Got her back to ours, I was about 12 pints and 6 shots in by then, and just fell asleep as soon as I got in bed. Woke up the next day and she wanted sex, she said she'd give me a suck to get me started. She then proceeded to suck my floppy cock for about ten minutes and, if anything, it shrunk even more. I was so desperate for her to go I phoned her a taxi despite her protests and bunged her £20 to pay for it to get rid of her.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm trying to say here, but I'm sure I answer your question in there somewhere along the way.