You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sugar Ape

Fearne 'everything in the world is amzing' Cotton. Can't stand the stupid prick. Annoying voice, annoying face, everything is not amazing you horrible shit.

The girl makes me angry. I quite enjoy Celebrity juice but can't watch it cos i can hear her stupid cackle in the background. I would never tire of punching her in the face.

You see, I agree with everything you said, she is unbelievably annoying, and her face and voice make her look and sound like a thin Grotbags off Rod Hull & Emu.

However, I still would.

Therein lies the paradox at the heart of the thread.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any bird that doesn't look like Melons or SKi because those two are the most beautiful girls in ALL the world, forever. Amen.

EDIT: Oh, forget Aveez & TSO.

So, "fit birds" include "any bird that doesn't look like Melons, SKI, Aveez or TSO"?

I think you're in trouble now, Cerdo Volante.

Dear Pussycat Dolls,

Actually, I'm quite pleased that my girlfriend is nothing at all like you, you giftless twats.

That is all.

Angry

(Tuebrook)

You mean you don't want a girlfriend who looks like this

nicole-scherzinger-long-black-hairstyle.jpg

???

Wouldn't bother me if her singing voice sounded like a belching monk. (i actually happen to think she's got quite a nice voice).

Her backing dancers can fuck off mind.

You mean you don't want a girlfriend who looks like this

nicole-scherzinger-long-black-hairstyle.jpg

???

Wouldn't bother me if her singing voice sounded like a belching monk. (i actually happen to think she's got quite a nice voice).

Her backing dancers can fuck off mind.

I'm not that keen on Nicole Scherzinger's face - looks a bit like a transvestite (though the photo above is one of the better photos of her, so doesn't really illustrate my point that well!). Neck down though, she's superb.

So let me understand this, they're fit, they're obviously well known and this is the part that really gets me puzzled 'you wouldn't shag them'

Yeah right! No matter what is said any fit bird requesting a seeing to would get it. Those denying it are hardly even fooling themselves.

Maybe we need to define 'shag' because if you're thinking setting up home, taking out for a meal, going shopping with them, living with them or even listening to their whiny, pointless, inane and annoying claptrap then you're not worthy of the word 'shag'

Now way! Am not having this. You guys are talkin shit. I reckon if any of those birds walked into a bar that you were in or walked past you on the street you would well say yes to shaggin them. The bird from heroes, kunis, jolie, liz hurley... Etc

No fucking way... You would all be up them like like a flash!

Now way! Am not having this. You guys are talkin shit. I reckon if any of those birds walked into a bar that you were in or walked past you on the street you would well say yes to shaggin them. The bird from heroes, kunis, jolie, liz hurley... Etc

No fucking way... You would all be up them like like a flash!

Have to agree. I would be. Unless they had some venereal disease.