You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You hardly ever post on here Longo, that's why I forgot about you. You're a living legend. Did you get rid of your midlife crisis hat I saw you wear on your birthday in the beacy?

Me and that prohibition-era titfer occasionally interact, but mainly my bonce has been a hat free zone since December. In my defence, i was very, very, very drunk that night.

I still hold that golf victory close to my heart though, it was all the more remarkable when you consider that you and i were easily the most caned that night.

Me and that prohibition-era titfer occasionally interact, but mainly my bonce has been a hat free zone since December. In my defence, i was very, very, very drunk that night.

I still hold that golf victory close to my heart though, it was all the more remarkable when you consider that you and i were easily the most caned that night.

As well not having any Wii experience between us and certainly not having the 4 hours a day vigorous training Chris blatantly did in the days (if not weeks) leading up to the event

Of those I haven't met TheBitch, NP, Stouffer, Paul, Simon and Section are pretty high up the list.

I reckon Paul would totally dismantle the mental image I have of him though.

Oh and cough fucking cough Paulie.

I once saw Tom R on a train with a bike, a mountain bike of course!

definitely not me that dude.

Unless it was some slut called Bike. But not an actual bike, I don't even own a bike.

I would like a bike though. Is anyone selling a bike?

I once saw Tom R on a train with a bike, a mountain bike of course!
definitely not me that dude.

Unless it was some slut called Bike. But not an actual bike, I don't even own a bike.

I would like a bike though. Is anyone selling a bike?

No you fucking cock. It might have been the train that had the bike. Or he might have used a bike to see you on a train. Either way, it could have been you.

I've met Tom R and he is nearly as cute as a mountain bike. Stouff is a mountain bike and nearly as cute as a train.

Rog, you cropped up in conversation at our house the other day. One of the lads in my daughter's class has started driving Formula Renault and was at spa the other weekend. What sort of level is that? The spec of the car seemed pretty ace. he is still only 15 and had to do a maturity test to get dispensation to drive in the competition. I assume the maturity test is being able to say breasts without giggling or something like that. I would fail that.

For me, the forum gets better when you meet the people you're bantering with. I've met loads of people off here this season and no doubt that will continue next season (Cheers again, Ray).

I'd be delighted to meet anyone off here even if it does get a bit bewildering standing with the TLW crew at the match and seeing various people turn up, some of whom you know must be off the forum but can't work out who they are. I'd feel like too much of a twat to introduce myself to every one of them.

My aim for next season is to get out for at least one of the TLW pint sessions. I suppose the people I'd be most keen to meet face to face are people I've "known" for literally years; the fact that I have no idea what some of them look like is weird. Them and the people whose posts I most enjoy, I suppose.

If I had to name names, it'd get silly - you can take it as read any of those already mentioned would be on my list - but one who hasn't had a shout yet is Red Nick. I think he'd be a great fella to meet in real life and I know people like Stan (Sangria), who have done so, say that's true. Him and the likes of NP and RiS who live miles away (although I've met DT and Code, so it's not everyone who lives on far flung shores), as well as Section, Remmie, Stouff, Thants, TK-thingy, silverlining, Stringvest, Dougie, etc, etc, ad infinatum. (Shouldn't have done this - I've deffo left loads out now).

The maddest person I've met off here so far was Rashid; he was nothing like I expected him to be (although he did actually fit his own descriptions of himself). We had a good conversation about football and he was as opinionated as you'd expect. He even mentioned that he thought Paddy Barclay was racist too which creased me right up because it was just like he used to be on here. Just like everyone else I've met, Rash was sound.

Good thread this.

Guest TK-421

I am fresh from some afternoon shandy drinking with Remmie. Okay, I was on the shandy and he drank the man ale. It was a pleasure. Thanks, Rem!