You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I know some of you have met and are actual friends in "real life", but who on here would you most like to meet and why?

I think I'd like Paul and RiS, but that's too obvious because everyone buzzes off them, so I think it would have to be.....um, maybe simon?

For obvious reasons.

Or a total wrong'un like Chickenwhatsisname or Noos.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've met quite a few of the TLW patrons, and to be fair, it's a path you want to avoid at all costs.

Oh. Avoid because you're invariably disappointed like you might be when you see a favourite radio voice and put a face to it?

Or disappointed because they're just mental?

I'd met a couple at games before signing up here and to date I've met:

Pierre, Liverpool lad, Chris, Dave U, Christian (assuming that's you baldy) john G, woo, Jewfrodonna...er Richie T and more that I don't know the usernames for

I have seen you in work on many occasions i think along with another couple of here.

Met quiet a few on the golf days aswell. Id also go with Ris as he seems quiet interesting, also FowelrisGod as I rember his first few post and thinking he was a bell as did a few others i guess as he was in the red. Then he changed it round and actuly is one of the better posters on here.

At least i think its his name might be mistaken

Also there one from australia but cant think of his name.

I'd met a couple at games before signing up here and to date I've met:

Pierre, Liverpool lad, Chris, Dave U, Christian (assuming that's you baldy) john G, woo, Jewfrodonna...er Richie T and more that I don't know the usernames for

I see our meeting didn't mean much to you Paulie.

I knew Vincent Vega before joining up and met Furmedge later on. Oh and Paulie.

I have seen you in work on many occasions i think along with another couple of here.

Ah part of the Shannon Court massive including Gus. Have I seen you today? Let's play 20 questions

I see our meeting didn't mean much to you Paulie.

I knew Vincent Vega before joining up and met Furmedge later on. Oh and Paulie.

As soon as I saw you'd commented on here I remembered and knew you'd be posting an emotionally blackmailing message. Love you

I've met Si as I sold him a pair of trainers. I'd like to meet dennistooth as I'd imagine he'd have a "fuck da police" tshirt on, and Noos to ask him what he'd do if he found maddie before the authorities did

Ah part of the Shannon Court massive including Gus. Have I seen you today? Let's play 20 questions

No, i dont think so but i think you work upstairs 3rd floor maybe, and i hardly ever go up the but to make a brew

Strontium Dog, but I fear I'd have to take some Bob Martins and a muzzle along...

Hes a good lad and his view come across differently face to face rather than reading it your own way in text.

Have met Simon, TK421, Gazelle, Liverpool Lad, know Johan Cruff in the real world and have seen a few of the Elite when speaking to Dave U in the past outside the match on the odd occasion when I nip over.

I'd love to meet Stouffer though, the sexy motherfucker, if he ate a kebap in my presence it would complete my year.