You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

How is it? It may be strange that it has been published in such a graphic way however it would be the first thing that would go through my head if my daughter had been taken.

The first thing going through your mind would be "...Her perfect little genitals..."?

Seriously?

The first thing going through your mind would be "...Her perfect little genitals..."?

Seriously?

No read what I fucking said. Not in that graphic detail but the first thing I would think of, is whether my innocent baby had been abused in any kind of way. Its not a weired thing to say, which was my point, however in that graphic detail is peculiar.

Guest ShoePiss
No read what I fucking said. Not in that graphic detail but the first thing I would think of, is whether my innocent baby had been abused in any kind of way. Its not a weired thing to say, which was my point, however in that graphic detail is peculiar.

It really is a weird thing to say. It's the graphic detail that makes it so, it's unnecessary.

That sums it up really. I wouldn't fuck any of them. Maybe one at a push.

OK, I appreciate that this is derailing the McCann thread somewhat but since the issue has been raised, how about Debra LaFave, a teacher from Florida who was convicted of having sex with a 14 year old pupil:

debra-lafave-pic.jpg?w=480&h=360

At 14, I'd have thought I'd died and gone to heaven if I was getting some of that, I sure as shit wouldn't have been crying to the feds about it.

Once again, it throws up the interesting dichotomy of how we view male and female sex offenders.

I appreciate that some of our male posters may be genuinely horrified by what LaFave did but for every one of them, I'll bet there's at least one that, like me, would have been up her like a rat up a drainpipe at that age and would have thought their mate was a proper jack the lad if he'd been the lucky recipient.

If that had been a male teacher screwing a 14 year old female pupil, I doubt that many of us would have the same view of what he did.

No real point I'm trying to make here btw, it's just always struck me as a fascinating example of the way we build our systems of values.

Armed with a hangover and boredom today I spent a couple of hours looking at the stuff on the web, particularly the information from the lead detective, who published a book detailing the case called “The Truth of The Lie”.

The McCann’s tried to get it banned but it was overturned last month on appeal in Portugal. Here’s hoping the book gets a formal English translation and is released over here.

The more I’ve read the angrier I’ve got because there is no evidence whatsoever that there was an abduction of any kind. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence that she died in that apartment and plenty of examples of discrepancies in their stories and odd behaviour.

There are some crackpot theories out there but the facts emanating from that book (and police investigation) clearly shows that all the available evidence points to her being murdered in that apartment.

Yet they have swanned around the world, amassing over £2.5 million in donations of which only around 13% has gone on finding her. They have spent over £500,000 on legal bills to sue anyone who dares to publish material which contradicts their story.

If they want proper exposure in this, they should get Madeleine on the 'Runaway Train' video by Soul Asylum.

I see that some of those kids on that video, were working class and no help was offered to their families; so what makes the McCann's so special?

I believe Gerry McCann is hiding something.

Like his daughter ??

OK, I appreciate that this is derailing the McCann thread somewhat but since the issue has been raised, how about Debra LaFave, a teacher from Florida who was convicted of having sex with a 14 year old pupil:

At 14, I'd have thought I'd died and gone to heaven if I was getting some of that, I sure as shit wouldn't have been crying to the feds about it.

Once again, it throws up the interesting dichotomy of how we view male and female sex offenders.

I appreciate that some of our male posters may be genuinely horrified by what LaFave did but for every one of them, I'll bet there's at least one that, like me, would have been up her like a rat up a drainpipe at that age and would have thought their mate was a proper jack the lad if he'd been the lucky recipient.

If that had been a male teacher screwing a 14 year old female pupil, I doubt that many of us would have the same view of what he did.

No real point I'm trying to make here btw, it's just always struck me as a fascinating example of the way we build our systems of values.

Fuck yeah.

We had a French teacher in our school who use to always show her camel toe when she wore her beige jodphurs and skin tight black top.

One lad even had a wank in class looking at her.

I only know this happened because the dirty cunt was sat next to me. It was a face. I never want to see again.

That's just bizarre.

It's like the murder enquiry sketches on monkey dust.

How the editor let that line slip in unnoticed I'll never know. Probably getting pissed with his mates at the bar.

Seriously though, leaving aside the human tragedy of what has happened to a little girl (easy to do from distance), the whole circus is truly beyond parody now. In the foreword, Gerry spends a couple of paragraphs writing lovingly of "the twins" and how he misses playing with them. He's not talking about Sean and Amelie.

We're through the looking glass, people.

Oh yeah forgot to mention the basis in law is to do with ebing 'responsible for someone' duty of care and that, an employer is liable for an employee while at work and a parent is the same, total responsibilty becuase the law deems kids as kids cos they can't look after themselves. Any such relationship defines the duty of care.

As an experienced legal academic I can inform you with all confidence that you are talking bollocks! :(

Sorry guys but in terms of criminals you'd like to shag don't forget Louise Woodward.

woodwardLR.jpg

231459_1.jpg

And if you slipped up and got her preggers by mistake..she would have no qualms about getting rid of the nipper!

Louise Woodward case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Geez wept what a nutcase. But you know what they say. Mental illness = great head.

Geez wept what a nutcase. But you know what they say. Mental illness = great head.

Nah. Fat birds = great head; mental birds = great sex.

*avoids obvious Your Dad Died A Happy Man joke*

Yep! You know she would be a ninja in the bedroom..........

Ninja? I heard the bitch shook like Michael J. Fox on a tumble dryer trying to open a Raspberry Frijj. Allegedly.

I always had Louise Woodward down as being innocent. Think this is why the US court went so lenient on her.

I reckon the mother of the child she was accused of killing had a hand in his death. I base my theory on nothing more than she had 'shifty looking eyes'.

I think it was Professor Plum in the Billiard room with the lead pipe.