You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Share a secret with the forum.

Sugar Ape

I've had a shit in many a strange place, including the entrance to a building on Renshaw Street, a trolley bay in the Asda on Smithdown Road, the centre circle of the football pitch where I have a holiday home in Donegal, and inside an ancient graveyard abbey. To name a few.

• Upvote 1

• 8 years later...

I was staying at a premier inn down in London about 5 years ago and needed to borrow and iron for my shirt for the morning. I was given a brand new one in a box, but (presumably because it was late) I wasn’t asked for my room number or anything.

i took it home with me when I checked out the next morning and still have it now.

its the best iron I’ve ever owned.

9 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I was staying at a premier inn down in London about 5 years ago and needed to borrow and iron for my shirt for the morning. I was given a brand new one in a box, but (presumably because it was late) I wasn’t asked for my room number or anything.

i took it home with me when I checked out the next morning and still have it now.

its the best iron I’ve ever owned.

If Danny Dyer read this.... 

• Upvote 1

On 26/04/2011 at 11:49, Carradona said:

I've had a shit in many a strange place, including the entrance to a building on Renshaw Street, a trolley bay in the Asda on Smithdown Road, the centre circle of the football pitch where I have a holiday home in Donegal, and inside an ancient graveyard abbey. To name a few.

I think somebody took a shit in a golf bunker I hit my ball into a few months back. Either that or Grizzly Bears are now native to Delamere Forest. I then did what any respectable golfer does,I covered it with sand and quickly moved on.

I was out on a site visit a couple of weeks ago near Wigan and on the way back i was badly touching cloth, so much so that i was getting cramps. I had to pull over by these woods and release the hostage, which was a total relief until i realised that you dont get bog roll out in the jungle. Had to wipe on a hanky, which i then hung from the branch of a tree, almost signalling  to any passers by that my unwanted mudchild lay twitching underneath it. 

• Upvote 5

One night coming home from South Road in Waterloo I walked past the doctors by Merchant Taylor's, ripped off my undies without actually taking my keks off and posted them through the doctors surgery letterbox. Good job they were an old pair that the skidmarks were just keeping them together. If I had tried it with a brand new pair I would have been there for ages.

• Upvote 1

When I was about 20 I politely queued up to buy a coke for my colleague who was having a severe diabetic hypo.

On my way back I saw two people supporting what was left of him down a staircase to the first aid room, his feet dragging behind.

Our other colleague asked why I had been so long. When I said there’d been a massive queue she called me a fucking idiot for not going straight to the front and stormed off, unable to look at me for the rest of the day. 

I reflected on her robust feedback while drinking his coke.

It’s what he would have wanted.

• Upvote 7