You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I don't think I've ever cared as much about any of their games as I do about Monday night.

Have to say same.

Proper invested in it - them going down is still IMO probably not going to happen, but it is of course a very real possibility and this game is huge in determining whether it does happen or not.

I'm all in on it. 

4 hours ago, an tha said:

Have to say same.

Proper invested in it - them going down is still IMO probably not going to happen, but it is of course a very real possibility and this game is huge in determining whether it does happen or not.

I'm all in on it. 

The results haven't been great this weekend, but if they lose tomorrow that won't matter as they'll have a bigger mountain to climb than they did before the weekend. With Brighton away and city at home next. 

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The results haven't been great this weekend, but if they lose tomorrow that won't matter as they'll have a bigger mountain to climb than they did before the weekend. With Brighton away and city at home next. 

If Forest beat Southampton at home next monday as well they are pretty much gone.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Everton will survive because Forest are a fucking joke and Leeds may aswell just hang a single strip of cellotape off the crossbar rather than play their keeper. 

We were laughing about the Leeds keeper earlier, it's like he tries to contrive ways to turn not dangerous situations into goals, like he has the golden goal ticket it something. Imagine how bad their number 2 keeper must be that there's never even a mention he might be bombed.  I think Leeds would be no worse than Fulham if they had even a championship level keeper. 

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Everton will survive because Forest are a fucking joke and Leeds may aswell just hang a single strip of cellotape off the crossbar rather than play their keeper. 

Yeah you just get the feeling that they'll spawn it again. That said they lose against Leicester and Forest beat Soton it might fuck them.

4 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Yeah you just get the feeling that they'll spawn it again. That said they lose against Leicester and Forest beat Soton it might fuck them.

Leeds and forest have to start picking up points. Even if Everton lose tomorrow, they'll still only be 2 points from safety with 4 to play. And they have an edge on GD over forest and if they get 2 points and Leeds none, they'll sneak past Leeds on GD too.

Leeds have city and West ham away, Newcastle and spurs at home. I could easily see them not getting another point. Today was a terrible day for Leeds as it was the most winnable they had left on paper. 

Forest are home to Southampton and arsenal and away to Chelsea and palace. You can at least see a path to them getting some points even if they are cash away. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Leeds and forest have to start picking up points. Even if Everton lose tomorrow, they'll still only be 2 points from safety with 4 to play. And they have an edge on GD over forest and if they get 2 points and Leeds none, they'll sneak past Leeds on GD too.

Leeds have city and West ham away, Newcastle and spurs at home. I could easily see them not getting another point. Today was a terrible day for Leeds as it was the most winnable they had left on paper. 

Forest are home to Southampton and arsenal and away to Chelsea and palace. You can at least see a path to them getting some points even if they are cash away. 

Yeah mate agree with that. Leeds look absolutely fucked at this stage 

3 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Yeah mate agree with that. Leeds look absolutely fucked at this stage 

I've just done one of those calculator things. Dunno how I gave forest 5 points, but this is where I ended up with it (without a great deal of thought to be honest, hence why I'm not sure how forest are on 35!) 

Screenshot_20230430_213405_Chrome.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah really could have done with leeds and forest getting something so the shite are more than a single win away from getting out of bottom 3.

Hopefully they get fuck all in next 3 games and that should see them in desperate trouble going into last 2 

Just looked at fixtures man city game is smack bang in middle of their semi against real madrid....hope to fuck that won't affect them against the shite...

Just now, an tha said:

Yeah really could have done with leeds and forest getting something so the shite are more than a single win away from getting out of bottom 3.

Hopefully they get fuck all in next 3 games and that should see them in desperate trouble going into last 2 

Just looked at fixtures man city game is smack bang in middle of their semi against real madrid....hope to fuck that won't affect them against the shite...

Need arsenal to keep winning. 

9 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've just done one of those calculator things. Dunno how I gave forest 5 points, but this is where I ended up with it (without a great deal of thought to be honest, hence why I'm not sure how forest are on 35!) 

Looks good to me!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Just done same:

Screenshot-20230430-215513-Chrome.jpg

Just been watching highlights of today's other games on YouTube. How many mistakes does Meslier have to make before Leeds drop him? It must feel like starting every game a goal down with him in goal as he seems to inevitably be at fault for at least 1 goal every single game. His confidence must be absolutely shot to bits by now. Even if the backup keeper isn't great it's hard to imagine they could do a worse job.

Navas was terrible for Both Brentford goals yesterday as well and seems to have looked pretty iffy in general for them since he arrived. Stupid Everton enabling goalkeepers. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

We were laughing about the Leeds keeper earlier, it's like he tries to contrive ways to turn not dangerous situations into goals, like he has the golden goal ticket it something. Imagine how bad their number 2 keeper must be that there's never even a mention he might be bombed.  I think Leeds would be no worse than Fulham if they had even a championship level keeper. 

Well, there's your problem!

IMG_20230430_223942.jpg