You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I can see them getting four points from their last four games - beat Bournemouth and a draw with Wolves.  It would just be their luck to spawn something from the game with City because they've got an eye on the other CL semi.

Even with Fat Sam at the helm can see the gravy boat of Leeds being sunk.

Leicester might only get three points.

Notts Forest, depends if they beat Soton, lose against them and I think Everton are safe, sadly.  Very happy to be proven wrong though!

3 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

I can see them getting four points from their last four games - beat Bournemouth and a draw with Wolves.  It would just be their luck to spawn something from the game with City because they've got an eye on the other CL semi.

Even with Fat Sam at the helm can see the gravy boat of Leeds being sunk.

Leicester might only get three points.

Notts Forest, depends if they beat Soton, lose against them and I think Everton are safe, sadly.  Very happy to be proven wrong though!

Yeah. 1 win for Leicester should be enough. Their GD is the best. Forrest are way off.

I think its Everton gone and then between Leeds and Forrest. Think Forrest against S'hampton will decide it. Can't see Leeds getting a win.

I reckon it's tighter than a wasp's fanny at the bottom now. A Leicester win last night I think would have been awful for Everton as they'd have likely needed to win at Wolves and beat Bournemouth at home to stay up - as it is, 4 points from those two games might well be enough. Combining my love of spreadsheets and my hatred of Everton, I've had a look at all four teams' run-ins and think it'll pan out with Everton staying up ahead of Forest on goal difference but fuck knows, basically. Stranger things have happened than Leeds going to West Ham and winning, or beating a mad Spurs side at home. Stranger things have happened than Forest going to an awful Chelsea and getting a point.

image.png

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Manny said:

I reckon it's tighter than a wasp's fanny at the bottom now. A Leicester win last night I think would have been awful for Everton as they'd have likely needed to win at Wolves and beat Bournemouth at home to stay up - as it is, 4 points from those two games might well be enough. Combining my love of spreadsheets and my hatred of Everton, I've had a look at all four teams' run-ins and think it'll pan out with Everton staying up ahead of Forest on goal difference but fuck knows, basically. Stranger things have happened than Leeds going to West Ham and winning, or beating a mad Spurs side at home. Stranger things have happened than Forest going to an awful Chelsea and getting a point.

image.png

Look at this silly cunt, Everton only have 29 points, not 30. So they get relegated with Leeds, let joy be unconfined!

image.png

• Haha 6

Imagine Everton in a CL group or a world cup group, 4 teams and they have to be better than 2 of them to progress. Its not happening, crucially they are behind these teams, the previous escapes have come about by just being less shit than the others, they are trailing this time so just being less shit won't do it this time, they have to be better than them and they're just not.

Leicester and Forest have the fans support, Leeds will probably get it again if they replace the manager. Goodison is ready to turn at Iwobi's first misplaced pass.

Leicester are fucked, they needed to win that to have any hope of staying up the shit cunts. Alas I fear the dream is over for another season. We'll have to put up with that bitter shower of shite for another season at least!

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

Leicester are fucked, they needed to win that to have any hope of staying up the shit cunts. Alas I fear the dream is over for another season. We'll have to put up with that bitter shower of shite for another season at least!

Leicester need 3 pts and are safe. Plus on paper the slightly easier run in. Plus they come to us. I feel an off day coming on. Remember it's not the winning it is the taking part.

27 minutes ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Leicester need 3 pts and are safe. Plus on paper the slightly easier run in. Plus they come to us. I feel an off day coming on. Remember it's not the winning it is the taking part.

I honestly don't think they get 3 points in their remaining 4 games. They'll need at least 6 points to have any hope of staying up anyway.

2 minutes ago, Baltar said:

I honestly don't think they get 3 points in their remaining 4 games. They'll need at least 6 points to have any hope of staying up anyway.

3 pts puts them 4 ahead of Everton with a much better GD. Can't see Everton getting the 4 to match that never mind 6. Even if they match it Leicester are safe on GD. Who knows, someone might go mental and win 3 matches. I was convinced Bournemouth were dead a few games ago.

10 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The feeling on GOT is that Sean Dyche is set to relegate them, some even want him out now, and it’s mainly because he keeps persisting with Michael Keane. 

They have their escape goat. 

I saw a tweet last night, one of them kicking off because "Fucking Stephen Mulhern is playing again"  hahaha

stephen-mulhern?io=transform:fill,width: