You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This new Martinez "it's in our DNA" line is cringeworthy.

Last week, attacking football was in their DNA. Now keeping clean sheets is in their DNA?

I'm confused? Although the random, scattered constitution of Everton's DNA might explain the characteristics of some of their support.

Funny I was listening to him the other day thinking the same thing, except he said something like "a year ago defending well was in our DNA". All I could think was do you have the tiniest clue what DNA is? It doesn't just go because its a bit tired of its surroundings

They're flirting dangerously close to the bottom 3, particularly if they lose tomorrow....

Martinez took over a solid if unspectacular club and after initial stability and a respectable finish had to sell his good players and consequently tumbled down the league.

At Wigan.

I'd piss my keks if he repeated the feat at Everton.

• Upvote 1

My Evertonian 'friend' on Friday night, first time I've seen him since the derby. He made one mention of Jagielka's goal then launched into one about us:

Daniel Sturridge is "on drugs". He doesn't want to play football and there are "real problems" with him. Chelsea knew that, that's why they were happy to let him go.

I asked him how he knew all this. "I've just heard, let's leave it at that".

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with those idiots?

• Upvote 1

My Evertonian 'friend' on Friday night, first time I've seen him since the derby. He made one mention of Jagielka's goal then launched into one about us:

Daniel Sturridge is "on drugs". He doesn't want to play football and there are "real problems" with him. Chelsea knew that, that's why they were happy to let him go.

I asked him how he knew all this. "I've just heard, let's leave it at that".

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with those idiots?

They should get that big fucking lump, Lukaku on the same drugs.
  • Upvote 6

To be fair lve spoken to fair few bloos lately in work and whilst out and about and they all admitted they're shite at the moment and their squad is threadbare with no quality. Also Ive yet to meet one who actually likes Lucacko and thinks spunking 28 million on him was wise. They all say he's lazy and sulky.