You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Wolfsburg were wide open defensively all night, but they still had plenty of possession and chances themselves. I was hoping for the Germans to keep a clean sheet not just because it was the shite, but because I could have used "People's Car Club [insert score], People's Club Nil Satis Nisi Optimum". Cunts. Oh well, there's still the return fixture I suppose.

Tyldesley kept saying during the Everton game that it had been "four long years" since Merseyside had seen European Football. Now i know our last Europa Laague campaign was pretty risible, but still, a bit of an oversight by ITV there. 

EDIT, just read Trumo's earlier post. Glad it wasn't just me that noticed this, anyway.

Tyldesley kept saying during the Everton game that it had been "four long years" since Merseyside had seen European Football. Now i know our last Europa Laague campaign was pretty risible, but still, a bit of an oversight by ITV there. 

EDIT, just read Trumo's earlier post. Glad it wasn't just me that noticed this, anyway.

he meant merseyside people, clearly there are only irish and norweigans at anfield on match day.

remember that 'we've got the best midfield in the world song' we used to have? 7 years ago?

this is off toffeetalk.com

Sorry mods (Romey more) I did do a search and got no hits on a song thread... SO I thought I'd share this one as I think it's gonna garher pace....

Sung to the tune of the old Arteta song..

Follow, follow, follow, Everton are the team to follow..

With Besic, Ross Barkley,

And Barry, Mcarthey

Lukaku and Samuel Eto'o-oh oh

Like this one a lot :D

follow, follow, follow....hahhahaaaa what the fuck is that? the guy reckons it's been heard around the ground already this season too.