You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

42 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

It used to be funny going on GOT and trolling them but you very quickly realise they're just a bunch of pathetic, deluded quimswho smell of desperation.

They are by far the worst fanbase in the country and if I was Moshiri I'd just asset strip the club and close it down. 

I seriously think their time is coming just like Bury with the amount of money they have spent. 

This new stadium is quickly turning into their version of the Simpsons Monorail.

It's obvious you worry for them, you really do.

10 hours ago, Anubis said:

Fucking. Clueless.

HKIV

Player Valuation: £950k
To try and break into the top 6 then top 4 needs a clear plan.

I think trying to emulate what Man C and Lpool have done is not necessarily the way to go about it. City have bought there way to an incredible 
attacking squad, lpool `got lucky' to get an incredible attacking squad and spent a big sum and some small ones on some outstanding defenders

image.png

She's up all night 'til the sun
I'm up all night to get some
She's up all night for good fun
I'm up all night to get lucky

Fucking. Clueless.

HKIV

Player Valuation: £950k
To try and break into the top 6 then top 4 needs a clear plan.

I think trying to emulate what Man C and Lpool have done is not necessarily the way to go about it. City have bought there way to an incredible 
attacking squad, lpool `got lucky' to get an incredible attacking squad and spent a big sum and some small ones on some outstanding defenders

rXKtXN1.gif

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, φαίνω said:

Their 1st Dec - 1st Jan fixtures are something out of a horror story. 8 league games, 7 of which are against top teams and you might be able to add in a possible League Cup quarter final to that mess (stop sniggering at the back) 

their real concern here is also the increased demand for buffet catering around this time of the year and the inevitable organisational issues involved in laying on a good spread

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Anubis said:

And they’re starting to turn on Brandalf.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/marcel-brands.102762/page-761

Out mate davek with this gem...

His signings so far:

1/ Indisputable signing success: Digne

2/ Good purchase: Richarlison, Gomes

3/ Decent for fee paid/on a free: Bernard, Delph

4/ Poor buys for cash paid: Mina, Iwobi, Gbamin, Kean (over £100M wasted on these alone).

Digne a success! God he's fucking awful. We've only one left back at the club and he still wouldn't get a game in the league cup for us! And that gomes....his entire reputation seems based on a good 20 minutes at anfield. 

7 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

His signings so far:

4/ Poor buys for cash paid: Mina, Iwobi, Gbamin, Kean (over £100M wasted on these alone).

Digne a success! God he's fucking awful. We've only one left back at the club and he still wouldn't get a game in the league cup for us! And that gomes....his entire reputation seems based on a good 20 minutes at anfield. 

They're the best example of a team with lazy scouting. The extent of what they look at seem to be big club rejects and average Premier League players for inflated fees.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Barry Wom said:

His signings so far:

You have to remember that this is a fanbase who class a functioning alcoholic who was always injured and had a comparable scoring record to Emile Heskey as a legend.

• Upvote 3

They can’t even keep us out of the Calvert-Lewin goal heist. We get shoehorned in there somewhere.

Kever10

Player Valuation: £8m
Don't think he was yano, he seemed to a bit worried one of them was off and VAR was going to intervene, there was no issue between the pair of them.
Calvert Lewin could've spiked that in like a volleyball and it wouldn't have been disallowed. Ask yourself though if that goal stands against the RS, and if you think it would have, you are kidding yourself.

The corruption is real.

He's made up a completely hypothetical situation and is using it as proof that "the corruption is real".

You do have to worry about the long-term effects of bitterness on cognitive functions. 

10 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He's made up a completely hypothetical situation and is using it as proof that "the corruption is real".

You do have to worry about the long-term effects of bitterness on cognitive functions. 

Its a bona fide mental illness. 'Redshite Paranoia' is as real as hemorrhoids or colour blindness. In fact there is a link between all three conditions. Redshite Paranoia also leaves the sufferer only able to identify two colours,black and blue.

My current favourite poster on GOT is the biggest Everton fan on there, I think his name is matty1878. He goes around telling off people who are talking shit about his great club. You want to slag off Silva, Mosh or any of their brave boys in blue then you’re probably not even a real fan. Got any concerns about the unicorn stadium? He’ll wind your neck in for you. And if you say something nice about the RS you better fucking believe that he’ll be there to tell you you’re doing it wrong. 

12 hours ago, φαίνω said:

Their 1st Dec - 1st Jan fixtures are something out of a horror story. 8 league games, 7 of which are against top teams and you might be able to add in a possible League Cup quarter final to that mess (stop sniggering at the back) 

Koemans last season in their first 7 fixtures they played

Stoke

City

Chelsea

Tottenham

United

Bournemouth

Burnley 

And ended up with 7 points, with Koeman getting sacked 2 games later for his trouble. 

This year they've played:

Palace

Watford

Villa

Wolves

Bournemouth

Sheffield united

City

They're on 7 points, they haven't even had their tough fixtures yet, they're going to be fighting relegation once the December fixtures hit them. 

Worst thing they ever did was sack red Ronnie, their own fault for being impatient pricks rather than recognising the fixture list as the problem. 

• Upvote 1

stumps1878

Player Valuation: £500k
A bad defeat at home to Arsenal tomorrow could make it Ole's last game.
That'll be a little sad for me, because I'm SO glad he's "at the wheel".
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
I wish UTD were still decent just to give Liverpool more problems.

9 minutes ago, Red74 said:

stumps1878

Player Valuation: £500k
A bad defeat at home to Arsenal tomorrow could make it Ole's last game.
That'll be a little sad for me, because I'm SO glad he's "at the wheel".
Oh how the mighty have fallen.
I wish UTD were still decent just to give Liverpool more problems.

So they could look at the Salford's cunts struggling to be an opportunity of someone they should get past, but instead they'd sooner they were giving us a game and being mile out of their reach. What a weird fucking bunch the bloos are. 

12 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My current favourite poster on GOT is the biggest Everton fan on there, I think his name is matty1878. He goes around telling off people who are talking shit about his great club. You want to slag off Silva, Mosh or any of their brave boys in blue then you’re probably not even a real fan. Got any concerns about the unicorn stadium? He’ll wind your neck in for you. And if you say something nice about the RS you better fucking believe that he’ll be there to tell you you’re doing it wrong. 

He's definitely candidate material for their Gimp XI captain. Sant Domingo, Catcher in the Rye, old Davoth and Carlin are also worthy contenders.

• Upvote 2