You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

My Evertonian mate went to see the Rolling Stones at Old Trafford last night. He started sending me pictures of the best law and charlton statue as well as the club badge.

Just replied that his own club is that shite and insignificant that he has to resort to sending me pictures of the Mancs to try to wind me up.

They want another high priced English GK 12 months after spunking millions on the previous one? Witsel for Everton? And Perisic who has been linked with United? There can't be people that stupid,surely Shirley?

Perisic who will play in the Champions League next season and would cost about 45m. I can see why Evertonians think he will sign for Everton.

• Upvote 1

My Evertonian mate went to see the Rolling Stones at Old Trafford last night. He started sending me pictures of the best law and charlton statue as well as the club badge.

Just replied that his own club is that shite and insignificant that he has to resort to sending me pictures of the Mancs to try to wind me up.

The rolling stones were still relevant when they last won anything
  • Upvote 1

The banner on the transfer thread on GOT last summer was quality. it had Mata, Witsel, Carvalho and Depay, all in a line. They ended up with crushed weetabix head getting caught trying to wallop some slag while his missus and kids were away. Tremendous!

The reply to the stadium situation is:

"This will be Everton's third stadium. Liverpool have yet to build one of their own".

I only asked one blue about whether todays revelations would impact or delay tge stadium.

Love the way they try to derail any sensible conversation with something that happened 126 years ago.

Winning without winning.

Who is this Hirving Lozano kid they are all creaming themselves over - a Mexican winger who they are convinced Brands has tapped up.

He's a great player in Football Manager.

But then so is Moreno.

Everton are pissing away 45m in wages a year on the 12 players they want to shift. Mirallas is on 70 grand a week and schneiderlin is on 120. Even Robles and Steklenberg their shite reserve keepers get 20 & 25 grand a week respectively.

Think if Rooney leaves the 12m transfer fee will subsidise his wages and Everton will get virtually nothing from it.

I read the other day that their salary to turnover ratio is currently 80%, completely unsustainable if true.

If these salaries in this report are accurate they’re going to have a massive job getting most of the unwanted players off their books.

https://sillyseason.com/salary/everton-fc-players-salaries-101493/

Still seeing their fans saying they expect to sign four or five new players despite the above.

The reply to the stadium situation is:

"This will be Everton's third stadium. Liverpool have yet to build one of their own".

I only asked one blue about whether todays revelations would impact or delay tge stadium.

Love the way they try to derail any sensible conversation with something that happened 126 years ago.

Winning without winning.

Yeah Anfield was a field when they left. Daft cunts.

• Upvote 1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/everton-try-offload-12-players-12652729.amp

Got to sell 12 players before they buy anyone. That will fuck them up because none will leave being on good wages, they will be lucky to get 40 million for the whole lot, 

That's what you think.

I think you'll find they only need to sell 10 players to raise over £380 million.,

There's a fella over on GOT (SteveO) that has started a thread on

'How much would ronko signings be worth today? Here's his thoughts. With players of this calibre, surely they got a chance of winning it this year.

Gueye - £75m

Keane - £60m

Williams - £10m

Rooney - £20m

Klaassen - £35m

Sandro - £18m

Martina - £6m

Schneiderlin - £45m

Lookman - £25m

Pickford - £90m

Basically him and Walsh know what they're doing. The Kones and niasses are consigned to history.

What a time to be alive, what a time to be a blue.

Gueye £75m. Surely he meant ¥75m.

How can Sandro be on £120k per week. He was just some low-level Spanish prospect who's hardly got a game for them. Mad.

I would take that figure with a pinch of salt, but he had a really low buy out clause. You can easily see his agent telling a gullible club that they were getting a £18 million player for £4 million, so they could afford to pay him an extra £10 million in wages and still be coming out ahead.

There were some pretty decent Spanish clubs after him before Everton signed him so I can well believe they offered him a massive wage.

The only assets they have player wise are Tosun and Pickford, they’ll sell neither. The rest, ie Williams, Klassan, are Championship standard, in fact better players got relegated this past season. They’ll be lucky to get close to £100m for the 12 they’re supposedly getting rid of and probably have to continue paying a lot of them.

They’re fucked.